Onoseno's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Mokmer Beach

During the second world war, Japanese forces controlled the Biak Island , American and allied soldiers tried to seize the island from this mokmer beach. however, the Japanese army managed to repel the allied forces for three monthsDuring the second world war, Japanese forces controlled the Biak Island , American and allied soldiers tried to seize the island from this mokmer beach. however, the Japanese army managed to repel the allied forces for three monthsDuring the second world war, Japanese forces controlled the Biak Island , American and allied soldiers tried to seize the island from this mokmer beach. however, the Japanese army managed to repel the allied forces for three months

------------
Mokmer, Biak Numfor Regency, Papua, Indonesia
6 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mokmer Beach

Hi @Onoseno this lake looks beautiful, have you been there recently, can you share some more recent pictures. 

Level 7

DJI_0050.jpgyes i've been there recently, i think i was there on first week of december.

Level 10

@Onoseno  Apik banget mas. Semoga suatu saat nanti ada kesempatan dan rejeki untuk berkunjung kesini ya @Annisa1208 

Level 9

Bls: Mokmer Beach

Level 9

Level 7

Alhamdulillah mtrnuwun mas @br14n  aamiin semoga bisa geowalk ke papua, seruuuu