ShravanJain's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How to find connect moderator in our area.!?

Can I become a connect moderator 

I'm local guide of level 9

Languages known English ,kannnda,Hindi,tulu,Tamil, Telugu

India
7 comments
Level 9

Re: Moderator

Hello @ShravanJain

Please read this post regarding Meet-the-Connect-Moderators. And read the last few sentences carefully bro.

Hope you will get your answer 🙂

Regards

Level 9

Thanks for the reply @Haseeb

But it doesn't say how to contact the current connect moderators from my location.

Peace ✌️

Level 9

Brother @ShravanJain

You can reach any of the connect moderators by either tagging them by putting a @ sign before the name or via private messaging option of connect.

Regards 😊

Connect Moderator

@ShravanJain If I understood your question correctly, you were trying to find a Connect Moderator specific to your location (where you live)? Connect Moderators are not assigned to a specific location, as we moderate Local Guides Connect as a whole.Some of us are able to speak/write in other language other than English, so we can contribute to the language board as well.

Can you explain why you're looking a Connect Moderator specific to your area? What are you trying to achieve?

Level 10

Hi @ShravanJain  Google Moderators are Paid  employees working for Google that is why they have that designated and special title. And as well there is no qualification here from connect that qualifies a person to become a Google moderator. But you can learn more about having a career at Google through this link below:https://careers.google.com

If you can not your answer, please read here.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 9

Because I want to meet that person and share my ideas 

Level 9

@ShravanJain wrote:

Because I want to meet that person and share my ideas 

Bro, You can read the main post about connect moderators & approach anyone via private message 🙂