Guyco's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Modérateur au Québec

Merci @Shirley

I know them I will be in touch with them.

Level 10

Salut @Guyco,

Comment puis-je t'aider ? Je suis sur Montreal et j'ai été le point de contact sur Montreal pour les derniers événements organisé pour les Local Guides.

Je vais me faire un plaisir de te parler Français !

N'hésite pas si tu as besoin 

Thanks @Shirley for the Tag. I was in contact with Gus for support in organizing events, materials, feedback .. since he left, is there no longer anyone...

is that you ? or @TraciC?

Thanks 

Level 9

Hey @julienpg_mtl

You can always post on here if you need anything at all and feel free to tag me. Will try to help and if I can't, will find the help you need! Have you used the Meet Up Website when organizing events? 🙂 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Googler

Hi! As some of the Connect Moderators shared, we don't have Google Moderators (Google employees) dedicated to a particular area or Connect Moderators (Local Guides like you, too) based on regions and it's our hope that hopefully as Connect and Local Guides grows, more and more folks will be here.

If you have any ideas on how you'd like to connect with others, I definitely recommend visiting the Idea Exchange to share it so the team can consider your suggestions, @julienpg_mtl and @Guyco. We know Local Guides want to connect more and we'd like to help make it happen. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 1

bonjour monsieur