Guyco's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Modérateur au Québec

J'aimerais savoir s'il y a une personne "Moderator" pour la province de Québec ou pour les régions.

Si oui, j'aimerais qu'elle communique avec moi. Sinon, est-il possible d'en choisir une...

Merci

Saint-Jérôme, QC, Canada
14 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Modérateur au Québec

@Guyco You can see our list of Google Moderators  &  Connect Moderators

If there is any specific help you need, you can post it to the "How-to" board

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

@Guyco You can see our list of Google Moderators  &  Connect Moderators

If there is any specific help you need, you can post it to the "How-to" board

Level 8

Thanks @StephenAbraham 

What I was looking for is a french quebecois that knows our territory who could help get more LG involved on GoogleMaps and LGC.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Guyco

Moderators are not choose on regional basis. Of course we would like to have Local Guides involved in every country, following the same rules and indications.

Your feedback is of course welcome.

Ermes

Level 8

Merci @ErmesT 

Je sais que les modérateurs ne sont pas choisis par régions.  C'est simplement que je suis frustré de voir des québécois écrire des avis sur Google Maps mais pas sur LGC. J'aimerais avoir la possibilité de contacter des LG de ma région afin de mieux planifier nos interventions sur la Google Maps.

Connect Moderator

Well, you are quite new in the Community too, @Guyco

You can "Meet a Connect Moderator: Shirley".

@Shirley is based on Vancouver, and she wrote interesting posts about the area. She is also a traveler and an explorer

Level 8

Yes I know @ErmesT

But she is 4500 kilometers away from my area. 

Level 9

@Guyco: I apologize for my delay in replying to you. I have just returned home and caught up with everything from a trip!

Do you have a particular question or concern regarding the Local Guide program? You're welcome to write about any topic related to the program here on the forum and definitely feel free to tag me 🙂

@ErmesT, thanks for the tag

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 8

Hello @Shirley

I was just looking for someone like a community leader in the province of Quebec that speak french.  Most french people I see here are from France.  I think we need someone who knows the area to help other LGs.  This is why I was asking if we could have a leader of any kind that speaks french and knows this province.

Level 9

@Guyco: I see what you mean, and I agree that each area/region is unique; however, there isn't a specific or designated leader for any given region. I did previously meet some other Canadians from Quebec before, for example, I met @Benoit at the Local Guides Summit in 2016. And in 2017, I met @julienpg_mtl at the event. Both of them are from Quebec and perhaps they can share some insights from their experiences and also connect with you and other Local Guides in the province. 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!