Petra_M's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Mit érdemes Bulgáriában enni egy ott élő magyar szerint

@helga19 I am glad that you liked it.

I was curious to know if you have something similar in Russia and how you call it. I think Bulgaria and Russia have many similar dishes too. One dish that I know is similar is a salad that we call "руска салата" (ruska salata) and in Russian it should be "Русский салат". It is also famous as Olivier salad. I love it and I am sure you must love it too. : )

What about you @Petra_M?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thanks @helga19 they look very tasty. Have you ever tried Hungarian dishes? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

@BeatrizAguilar I would love to try the Spanish version, because it sounds interesting with chickpeas. It's not creamy it has a watery texture, although there is yogurt in the soup. It's a bit sour from the vinegar which you can add in the end, but that's optional. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Thanks for the warm words @FaridTDF!

Thanks for sharing this photo @TsekoV, it looks yummy, and I can tell you, this is my absolute favorite!

Unfortunately, you can't try the lángos anymore in Sofia, so you should visit Hungary. I'm pretty sure you would like it. 

Level 9

Thank you @TsekoV for mention me in your comment.

Sure,Bulgarian and Russian cuisine a little similar .In Bulgaria there is "руска салата" ,it has the same ingredients as salad" Olivier".In Russia,we call this salad "Stolichniy"

I like salad Olivier very much.

Level 9

Hello dear @Petra_M 

Thanks for mention me.

I tried  Hungarian dishes,when I visited Budapest 2 years ago.Most of all I like GULYAS.,because this dish is very delicious with Hungarian hot or sweet Paprika.

Then I tried "Paprikas csirke"  -chicken with paprika.

And for dessert I tried "Kremesh",  and Hungarian strudel.

And of course sweets MARZIPAN.

I bought a box of sweets with marzipan.They are very tasty.

Level 9

@TsekoV I tried the Italian version of the meatballs 😀, the French fries, but I've never tried the sauce with tomatoes, peppers and carrots, is it a sweet/salt combination? Is it firm and spreadable?

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 9

Informatic post @Petra_M thank you for sharing with us...

Level 8

@Petra_M thank you for so detailed story, I now see that Ukrainian cuisine is not so far from Bulgarian, except this milk-garlic tripe soup - this is absolutely new for me and I definitely should try to prepare it soon.

Sumy, Ukraine.