Petra_M's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Mit érdemes Bulgáriában enni egy ott élő magyar szerint

Hello dear @KatyaL 

I find my photos from Bulgarian village.IMG_20190213_155738_104.jpg2013-06-27 15-04-16.JPGSL705034.JPG2013-06-27 15-04-32.JPG

Level 9

Dear @KatyaL thank you for your reply.

it is so beautiful traditional Bulgarian dolls-boy and girl in national costumes!

I like your photo very much.Our spring holidays in something similar.MARTENITSA -MASLENITSA.

In Russia we celebrate Maslenitsa from Match 4 to Match 10-2019.On Maslenitsa always arranged festive folk festivals with songs ,dances and bake pancakes.

I read post about baba Marta.

According to Russian custom we bake pancakes and treat all friends.

I would like to treat you too,but now it is impossible.So I sent you my photo with pancakes.

IMG_20190213_155841_063.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Hi @helga19,

Martenitsa comes from the name of the month March and there are people named Martin, Marta or similar who celebrate their name day on the 1st of March.

It would be really interesting for me to see your post and stories after the Maslenitsa festivals in March. The pancakes look very delicious. I usually like them with banana and chocolate or with cream cheese. 

Thanks for sending them to me. Even it is only virtually, it is very kind of you 🙂 I appreciate that!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks @KatyaL  for your explanation the word Martenitsa.

It is interesting to know about the roots this  word and holiday.

Do you like my photos from Bulgarian village in national costume?)

Hey @helga19,

You look great with the Bulgarian traditional costume. We call it "nosiya". Did you know that every region in Bulgaria has their own traditional costumes? They all look very colourful. The Bulgarian bagpipe and the traditional dances are something really common when we speak about our culture. I'm really glad that you had fun in Bata, Pomorie region. It's always a pleasure for me to follow your stories and photos 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank you  dear @KatyaL 

It is great pleasure to hear these words.

I really like Bulgaria and Bulgarian culture and traditions.

Level 4

Trả lời: Mit érdemes Bulgáriában enni egy ott élő magyar szerint

Look like Yummy!!!

Level 1

@Petra_M 

szia! Segítségedet kérnem, már mindent megpróbáltam.

emre333 fiökomat felfüggesztették a helyi idegenvezető programban.

már írtam mindenhová, de nem kapok válszt. Kérlek segits.

ezt a fiókot csak azért regisztráltam, hogy tudjak neked írni.

kérlek segits, hogy visszkerülhessek.

8. Szintű vagyok.

köszönom

Nagy Imre

Szia @nagyimre1980,

Köszönjük a megkeresést!

Ha úgy gondolod, hogy nem követtél el szabálysértést, és a fiókod 10 nap múlva sem került visszaállítás, ne regisztrálj második fiókkal, mert sérti a Local Guides program rules-t. Jelöld meg a @localguides Twitteren vagy írj a Facebook oldalunkra ha úgy gondolon hibásan törlődtél a programból és felvesszük veled a kapcsolatot. 

Addig is, kérlek távolítsd el a második fiókodat, mert sérti a program szabályzatot.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@Petra_M Nagyon érdekes a szöveged. Ihletet adott nekem a főzéshez. ? Más ihletet is adott, hogy keresem a fényképeimet, amelyeket Bulgáriában csináltam élvezve a finom ételeket. És találtam kettőt. Sajnos elfelejtettem az ételek neveit, de arra emlékszem, hogy nagyon tetszett a bolgár konyha. 

HR1.jpg

HR2.jpg