Amila's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Missing road in sri lanka.Galle.

@Amila wrote:

Dear Mr @PaulPavlinovich thank you very much for your answer.really appriciate.but this road is named and the road is there.it has done by government.now there are some hotel accomadations in this road and i have a cabana concept accomadation for the tourists.when i add the the direction to my cabanas it shows a another road.so im trying to add this road to maps.so my business and other businesses also get more easy direction.i want to add this road anyhow.thanks.help me

Hi @Amila trying to add your own business via Google Maps and the Local Guides Program isn't going to work out for you as its against the rules of the program. You should visit https://business.google.com Google My Business to do this. You can also engage a Google Trusted StreetView photographer to do this work fro you.

Regards

Paul

Level 6

Dear @PaulPavlinovich no no i am not trying to add my business there.i have already added my business before.but my house is located in this streat and i have small business too.but the other people who has business they are keep asking me to add this road to google maps because they know i am in google local guides program.that is why i am trying to do it.

Connect Moderator

@Amila wrote:

Dear @PaulPavlinovich no no i am not trying to add my business there.i have already added my business before.but my house is located in this streat and i have small business too.but the other people who has business they are keep asking me to add this road to google maps because they know i am in google local guides program.that is why i am trying to do it.

Hi @Amila I know there isn't any way to hurry the process but to submit feedback. Google never reveal why the apply some changes and not others to protect the integrity of Maps. As a LG it is a bit frustrating if something is not applied but we all learn to live with it. In your case I would suggest to those people that they all open up the Maps app and send feedback - the more people that do it consistently the more likely it would get applied.

Regards

Paul

Level 9

Hi @Amila Welcome to Local Guides Connect. hope you have followed this Report a missing road on Google Maps steps to report a missing road in Galle.

For the questions related to adding missing roads status, Google will verify it through their resources, and if they are able to do so they will add it to the map (sometimes it will take time).

Are you a member of Sri Lanka Local Guides? if not you can join our community for discussions. also, you can join our Sri Lanka LGHOSri Lanka LG FB

Level 10

@Amila From 26th I will be at Galle for few days. Shall we meet?

Level 6

hello Mr @AnuradhaP presently i am living in czech republic.if you have a viber or whats app or any number you can send me.i will add you.i will make my friend to meet you in Galle.its a pleasure to know you.budusaranai.

Level 6

Dear @IlankovanT thank you very much for your reply.appriciate a lot.i already requested to the fb group.its nice to meet u guys.currently im living in prague czech republic.but soon hopefully i will come to sl.will hope to meet u all.i need you guys help to request from google to add this road to the map.send me a fb request on fb.amila rathnayake.

Thanka.regards.

Level 6

I also tried, but still no solution form them. If you got any solution please let me know

Thnaks

Level 9

wow, that's great. see you soon @Amila. I'm tagging a Google moderator who can help on this matter 🙂

@GusMoreira could you please check this.