Amila's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Missing road in sri lanka.Galle.

Dear all 

I tried many times to add a missing road to google maps but they still didnt reply me.they still showing that they are working onit.but its almost 6,7 months.i need to add the road or send a e mail to google customer care.if someone is there just help me for it.thank you.

Galle, Southern Province, Sri Lanka
18 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Missing road in sri lanka.Galle.

Hello @Amila

If you see errors in Google Maps such as:

• Incorrect road names
  • Wrong info about one-way and two-way roads
  • Incorrectly drawn road
  • Closed roads
  • Roads that don't exist
  • Wrong addresses or marker locations

Tell us about an error

1. Open Google Maps . Make sure you're signed in.
  2. In the top left, click Menu Menuand thenSend feedback and then Edit the map.
  3. Follow the instructions.
  4. Click Submit.

Source : https://goo.gl/i0zG1L

Thank You.

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hello @Amila

If you see errors in Google Maps such as:

• Incorrect road names
  • Wrong info about one-way and two-way roads
  • Incorrectly drawn road
  • Closed roads
  • Roads that don't exist
  • Wrong addresses or marker locations

Tell us about an error

1. Open Google Maps . Make sure you're signed in.
  2. In the top left, click Menu Menuand thenSend feedback and then Edit the map.
  3. Follow the instructions.
  4. Click Submit.

Source : https://goo.gl/i0zG1L

Thank You.

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 6

I did this lot of times.but google never replied me.that is the problem.

Level 10

@Amila Google review your edits, so your changes might take some time to be updated on the map. Google may email you about the status of your edits and may forward you questions from other people who review your edits.

Level 6

dear Mr.@idepp .i did this adding long time before.i i did it two times.any time they didnt send me a mail or anything.as a local guide i should get a mail at least.but i did an edit just now for a budget hotel in my place.at teh same time they updated it and sent me a link by publishing it.

Level 10

@Amila sometimes it takes long time, so my suggestion is wait for reply.

Level 9

@Amila Do you know there are two legend from shrilanka. @IlankovanT & @AnuradhaP.

The link mention below will help you more 

https://youtu.be/qFz2L3VpF0Y

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 6

@AnuradhaP @IlankovanT hi dear anuradha and ilankovan,please help me to add a one missing streat to google apps.this streat is in my village habaraduwa.Galle district.i hope that you will help me.බොහොම ස්තුතියි.thank you very much @deepakjhic for you help.

Connect Moderator

@Amila they only email you when you add a new point of interest. I've not known Google to respond to feedback via email. The feature will either appear or it will not. Often roads come from official government sources and there is reluctance to edit them if that is the case.

Regards

Paul

Level 6

Dear Mr @PaulPavlinovich thank you very much for your answer.really appriciate.but this road is named and the road is there.it has done by government.now there are some hotel accomadations in this road and i have a cabana concept accomadation for the tourists.when i add the the direction to my cabanas it shows a another road.so im trying to add this road to maps.so my business and other businesses also get more easy direction.i want to add this road anyhow.thanks.help me