Globedronner's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Missing reviews ???

Does anyone experienced missing reviews when accessing places where they did posted reviews for ?

It's happening to me, the reviews appear in the total count on reviewer badge, profile, etc., but some of the those do not appear when I try to read or retrieve them back from the location's list of reviews...

Nothing to do with the known and solved issue of missing all of the reviews. Only few of those, but still annoying...

6 comments
Level 6

Re: Missing reviews ???

I too am experiencing the same issue. All of my reviews are present except one. When I look at my contributions I can clearly see the review as well as the photos for the location, but the review and photos are missing when I access the location from Google Maps. 

Level 9

Unfortunately no solution yet...I keep searching...

Level 6

Same. I'm having the same issue. When I googled the place in normal tab that I've reviewed, I can see my own review.

However when I use incognito mode, the review is missing.

Level 10

@AlexaAC@TsekoV could you please help on this. I am also seeing this issue for some of my reviews.

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Former Google Contributor

Hi @JoseLejinPJ,

I just wanted to remind you that reviews that do not adhere to Maps User Contributed Content Policy will be made private and are only visible to you.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Thank you for reply @GeorgesHR. I am aware of the content policy and it was written based on this. Still it is missing.

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram