Henk's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Missing pictogram on Maps to upload photo's

Why are there so many places on Google Maps you can't upload photo's anymore. The usual pictogram to upload isn't available while earlier I uploaded photo's at the same location. Is there a max for number of photo's at one location? Or is it something else ?

5 comments
Level 10

Re: Missing pictogram on Maps to upload photo's

Hi @Henk some places are wrongly mapped as polygons or geographic features instead of POIs, and some other are not intended for photos add (typical large cities or countries) but you can find some due to sort of "bug" that permits to add photos to them unintentionally.

Connect Moderator

Dag @Henk, gebruik je een Android-toestel? Dan is er nl. wel een manier om foto's toe te voegen aan plaatsen die geen "foto's" icoontje hebben.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 7

Goedemorgen. Als eerste bedankt voor de reaktie natuurlijk. En ja ik heb een Android toestel. Haalt nu Google zelf die icoontjes weg of heeft het een andere oorzaak, want ik heb plaatsen waar tot voor kort wel een icoontje bijstond en waar ook foto's van mijzelf opstaan maar waar het nu niet meer lukt.

Level 7

Hallo. Ja heb een Android toestel. Wat is dus de manier om foto's toe te voegen. Bedankt alvast voor de support.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Henk,

Just to let you know, I've noticed that your post has a Dutch label tag. Please note, I’ve removed it. To learn more about those labels please take a look at the  How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!