chadindiana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Missing Points and Levels

It seems I get 1 point for each contribution, not 5 points for reviews and photos.

How does this issue get corrected? 

My account seems to be way off in matter of total points. 

Thanks in advance for the help!

Tampa Bay, FL, United States
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Missing Points and Levels

@chadindiana

Reviews and photos need approval in order to publish. This may be the case that you are not getting points.

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP I am pretty sure that is not true... if so a lot of the information would be "censored"

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@chadindiana

Reviews and photos need approval in order to publish. This may be the case that you are not getting points.

Level 10

Hi @chadindiana can you provide a screen shot of your points and also a link to your contributions so at least we can see what you are referring too?

Level 10

@WetCoastCanuck, I request you to copy your map url and check the contributions using incognito tab. Probably you will see the difference. 🙂

Level 9

I thought the same issue happened to me once when I first started. I learned it takes about 48 hours for some points to update and including a URL in the review will give me zero points. 

Level 8

I have a similar issue. since yesterday my counter got stuck. Even if the provided additional informations are approve, the points are not added to my total points. The only thing I get in return are lots of approval mails from google maps 😞 Picture upload is also buggy since yesterday.

Level 7

I am finding in some cases it can take days for your points to show up.