TheEagleEye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Milford Sound, New Zealand

Let me share with you a piece of paradise in New Zealand. I took my family there. We flew there from Queenstown which was an amazing flight in itself. We then did a cruise of the fiord. Have a look at images on Google Maps https://goo.gl/maps/RwgL6Cu3UjH2. Watch this video https://youtu.be/dMGSrS_2R6I

Flying in to the Milford SoundFlying in to the Milford Sound

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Milford Sound, New Zealand
6 comments
Level 10

Rif.: Milford Sound, New Zealand

Hello. Thank you very much for the post and congratulations for the photos.  Great! Have a nice day .

Connect Moderator

Re: Milford Sound, New Zealand

Flying is certainly the best way there @TheEagleEye it is so close to Queenstown by air but so far (4+ hours by road). I can certainly confirm that Milford Sound is one of the most spectacular places on earth.

Level 10

Hi @PaulPavlinovich. yes it is a very long road trip and the flight was amazing. I'm pleased you have visited Milford Sound. Thanks for message.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 9

@TheEagleEye @PaulPavlinovich  I will start a post about Milford Sound. Such a beautiful place - never too many photos:)

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram 

Level 10

Yes it is @OliverKIWI, I look forward to seeing your photos.

Level 9

@TheEagleEye 

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram