Level 7

Mie instan jamur ala thepo

20181216_190904.jpg

20181216_190854.jpg

Thepo's photoThepo's photo

20181216_190836.jpg

20181216_190832.jpg

20181216_190821.jpg

Kembali lagi dengan menu yang sudah pernah saya ulas sebelumnya yaitu MIE instan.

Apalagi pada waktu sekarang ini dimana musim hujan hampir merata di seluruh Indonesia tercinta,dan tentunya akan sangat nikmat memakan makanan yang hangat-hangat maupun panas dan pedas (bagi yang suka pedas).

Dan kali ini menu masakan saya adalah mie instan dengan isian jamur kuping dan telur dan tentunya cara membuatnya juga mudah dan tidak sulit.

Adapun menu ala saya adalah sebagai berikut:

1.pertama cincang halus bawang putih kemudian tumis.

2.setelah bawang putih harum lalu masukkan air kira-kira 2 gelas .

3.masukkan jamur kuping yang telah dibersihkan sebelumnya.

4.masukkan telur sembari diaduk agar tidak menggumpal dan meluap.

5.masukkan mie instan berikut bumbu-bumbunya,aduk perlahan kurang lebih 10 menit.

6.kemudian siapkan mangkok ataupun wadah tahan panas  dan tuang mie instan yang telah matang kedalam mangkok yang telah disedikan.

Mie instan jamur siap dinikmati

Tanah Bumbu, Kalimantan Selatan, Indonesia
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Mie instan jamur ala thepo

@Thepo

Well written.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Thepo,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing these photos with us. Looks delicious! In Thailand, we add some coriander, onion and more spicy chili. Are you vegetarian?

Please note, there is also a photo limit here on Connect (currently 1,000 photos). If you reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi @aaryesdee.

Thank you for reading

I hope you like it

Level 7

Hi @Aruni

Thank you for reading,i think that i like to making a difference creation and always try and try again.

I am not a vegetarian but sometimes i like to try also all recipe for overall vegetarian and other

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @Thepo, I love to test any kinds of foods from other countries too.

Enjoy your meal and not forget to share your experience here.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!