Dindabaisyah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Mie Tomat Aceh (Tomato noodles from Aceh)

Tomato noodlesTomato noodles

Today was first rainy day in my city, after long summer day. Rain become something special. A bowl of noodle perfectly match with rain. Like a couple forever. I hope you can enjoy your own noodle on rainy day.

Love from Surabaya, Indonesia. 

5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Mie Tomat Aceh (Tomato noodles from Aceh)

That looks delicious @Dindabaisyah thanks for sharing! I've never tried tomato noodles from Aceh before. Did you make this yourself, or did you get them from somewhere else?

Google Moderator

Hi @Dindabaisyah,

These tomato noodles look so mouth-watering!

I agree that warm noodles with hot broth or tomato sauce are one of the best comfort foods on autumn days. Just yesterday I had udon noodles with shrimps and eggs. 🙂

What meat have you used for your dish?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@iyudhi You can try this, because this menu was Recommended. Actually, i hangout with some friends. So i got this noodles from restouran called Suk Asin. Have nice try. 

Level 7

@DeniGu Wow udon, i like that too. Udon with curry soup was my favorite. Udon with shrimp? I must try that one to. 

Google Moderator

Mmm, udon with curry soup is so tasty, @Dindabaisyah! I particularly like it when there are big pieces of vegetables inside.

Noodles are not very traditional in my country (Bulgaria), so I ordered the udon with shrimps from a restaurant. But I think I'll try to prepare some at home these days. Your post inspired me. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!