Petir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Mie Ayam

Yang satu ini masih dan tetap disukai, jajanan khas Indonesia yang populer seantero jagat Indonesia, Mie Ayam!!IMG_20190215_124821.jpg

IMG_20190215_124751.jpg

Tunjung Teja, Serang, Banten, Indonesia
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Mie Ayam

Hi @Petir, and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these delicious looking noodles! Did you cook them or you tried them in a restaurant? Is the sauce spicy?

When posting on Connect, please try to make your posts as descriptive as possible. This will attract more attention to you posts. You can have a look at this post, 14 helpful tips for using Connect which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

If you want to introduce yourself to the community and get to know other Local Guides, feel free to visit our monthly Introduce Yourself  topic

One more thing, I wanted to let you know that I have changed the language tag of your post from Arabic (Modern Standard) to Indonesian. You can find more information about the language tags here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Terima kasih..

Level 8

Makanan favorit saya

Google Moderator

Halo @Petir,

Salam Kenal sebelumnya.

Mie ayam memang makanan yang paling aman jika sudah lapar dan bingung mau makan apa. Apakah ini merupakan tempat makan mie ayam favorit kamu? 

Sedikit tips tambahan saat membuat post di Connect, pastikan selain menyertakan foto juga memberikan tulisan yang bersifat deskriptif agar post kamu dapat lebih mudah dimengerti Local Guides lainnya. 

Saya rekomendasikan untuk membaca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting untuk informasi lebih lanjut. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Chicken Noodles, looks delicious @Petir 

I think Noodles is one of the most common food and found everywhere in the world.

FYI: When you reply to a post please use "@" before the persons name (like if you reply to me then use @AbdullahAM ); so that he/she will get a notification about your reply and they can see your reply aswell.

Level 8

Bls: Mie Ayam

20201106_110823-min.jpg

Memang benar disaat suasana hujan dingin pas menyantap mie ayam.