LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Merry LG Xmas 2018 - post your captures here

Xmas gif from a video shoot in a store by local guide @luvizXmas gif from a video shoot in a store by local guide @luviz

Hi LGs, Xmas is coming, and here in Italy stores and malls are starting to decorate a lot...

This is a movie composition I've made yesterday from a near shopping mall; they made an amazing work, and if you are in the area, deserves a visit.

And what about your city? What are your favourite store Xmas decorations?

Galleria commerciale Porta di Roma, Via Alberto Lionello, Roma, RM, Italia
7 comments
Level 9

Re: Merry LG Xmas 2018 - post your captures here

Hello @LucioV

You are  wizard!)

What a wonderful,amazing video !!!! It  really looks like a kind kids fairy tale!

Thank you for positive and Christmas miracle!)

P.S I also made a video to Christmas and show  festive Moscow. It is a good idea!

Cheers,

Level 10

Thanks @helga19! The magic is everywhere, we only need to be able to see!

Yes, please, share your city xmas decorations!

Lucio

Level 9

https://youtu.be/wx6w3vkp3QU

I like your idea to made  video about Christmas preparations  in the city @LucioV .This is my video.

Christmas is just over a month away,but preparationsin November for holiday are full swing.During my stay in Treviso,Italy I admired the shop windowswith Christmas decorations.

I want you,Local Guides ,have a festive mood,waiting for Christmas,a miracle and hopes for change for the vest in your life.

Level 10

Level 8

@LucioV@helga19 You have made beautiful videos that create a festive mood.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @LucioV,

Thanks for sharing the Christmas spirit!

Very nice video and what a detailed Christmas display. They must have put a lot of work into it. 

In my home town, we have a tradition of raising a huge Christmas tree on the first of December every year. The tree is massive and is being raised by a truck with a huge crane attached to it. 

This is always a festive moment where families bring their children to the town square to see the event, and the lights of the tree being lit up. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

https://youtu.be/0fsHIK-n6bU

Hello @LucioV

I would like to share my video  on YouTube.  about Christmas decorations in Moscow.

I agree with you--Let's have festive mood  !)

The strees and squares,shops and restaurants are bright decorated.

Preparations for the holiday are started.

We suggest our local guides share Christmas decorations  on the streets, shops in their cities .