TDJK2019's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Merge Local Guide Accounts

I have two local guides accounts. Two separate emails. Is there a way to merge these accounts? 

5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Merge Local Guide Accounts

Hi @TDJK2019, I am sorry, as per program rules you cannot have two account.

You should close one of them from here: https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/settings

Then you will have to re-upload your contributions on the account that you want to keep. There is not a merging system, because a second account is not allowed

Of course you can use your second account for all your activities, but not for Local Guides

Former Google Contributor

Hello @TDJK2019,

Thanks for reaching out!

There is no way of merging two existing accounts, and participating in the Local Guides program with more than one account is against the Local Guides program rules.

I understand you may not want to miss out on any points earned, but I kindly have to ask you to exit the program with one of your accounts. 

You exit the program by going to your settings and scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will find the button for "exit programme".

Please make sure you are logged in to the account you no longer wish to use, as to avoid exiting the programme with the wrong account. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Thank you for solving this issue for me!

Connect Moderator

Level 6

If I can't merge two accounts, Is there any way to import data from one account to another?

So that, I can import all my contributions? The only reason for asking is, I no longer want to use my older account and I don't want to loose my contributions.