IMG_20181206_212828_493.jpg

Wisata lubuk penyengat di desa baru jambi

Lubuk Penyengat, Baru, Kabupaten Muaro Jambi, Jambi, Indonesia
5 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Mengenali wisata alam yang ada di Jambi bernama Lubuk penyengat

Halo @Sandri08,

Salam Kenal sebelumnya. 

Mungkin kamu bisa menceritakan sedikit mengenai bagiamana pengalaman kamu saat berkunjung kesana? Apakah harus bayar untuk menaiki perahunya?

Sedikit saran dari saya, saat membuat post di Connect selain menyertakan foto untuk memberikan tulisan yang bersifat deskriptif agar dapat lebih mudah dimengerti Local Guides lainnya. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

I Highly appreciate your post..  I think, you have well expressed, what improvement is needed, @AngieYC

Regards

Level 1

Wisata alam yang terletak di desa baru ,yang bernama LUBUK PENYENGAT

Suasana alam yang sejukSuasana alam yang sejuk

Indahnya alamIndahnya alam

Rumah peri negeri dongeng ada di wisata lubuk penyengatRumah peri negeri dongeng ada di wisata lubuk penyengat

Level 10

Good, dear @Sandri08

I appreciate our moderator's comment, and add, as, can I request you for few more photos, please,(if possible at a better resolution?)

Good work, keep it up..

Congrats..

Former Google Contributor

Re: Wisata alam yang terletak di desa baru ,yang bernama LUBUK PENYENGAT

Hi @Sandri08,

Thanks for sharing this beautiful place with us!

Can you please provide more information about this place? Do you live there or you just visited this place? I love it because it's full of nature.

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself - December 2018. You can also read these Tips : Using local Guides Connect.

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

I'm going to merge your post to your another post in the section Photography.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!