PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Melbourne Latin Festival

You are right @PaulPavlinovich. Maybe it is a perfect time for me to start planning my next trip!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich I am waiting for the pictures... And I want to know about what food there are in this event 😉

Level 8

Hello @Haruki it seems to be cool, thank you for share 

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Connect Moderator

There will certainly be pictures @alexandradias.

@Ivi_Ge make sure you let me know if you do - when I can I meetup with incoming Local Guides, but if I can't the least I can do is make a tailored experience based on the things you like.

Connect Moderator

If you're in Melbourne @lucianavelasques @Haruki I'd love to meet up with you :).

Level 8

Hi my friend @PaulPavlinovich

Yes, certainly we love to meet you to. 🙂

However, I'm not yet in Australia now, maybe in few months. 🙂

Best regards and thank you.

Level 9
Google Moderator

Thank you so much @PaulPavlinovich. You are so kind. I will let you know for sure.

Wish you a great week! 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!