PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Melbourne Latin Festival

One of the really cool things about Local Guides is getting to know so many people from other cultures and learning more about them. The pinnacle of this is going to Connect Live where you finally get to meet the people you've been interacting with on Connect and socials. Once you get a taste for those cultures you start looking for them at home and coming up 11,12,13 of January is the Melbourne Latin Festival. Three days of summer fun with food, dance and music. Come and join in the excitement of South America right here at home in Melbourne. I'm going on Sunday 13th.

Latin Street Dancer with colourful feathersLatin Street Dancer with colourful feathers

www.melbournelatinsummerfestival.com

Tom's Block, Linlithgow Avenue, Melbourne VIC, Australia
17 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Melbourne Latin Festival

It's so interesting that this exists, I'm also surprised that it lasts three days and not only one. Thank you for sharing, and have fun!

I hope to see a post about it later too 🙂

Level 8

Hey @lucianavelasques, let's go?

If it's a Latin AMERICA festival we will found a lot of Brazilian dishes, like a Moqueca or Açaí, not only dancing events. 🙂

Best regards and many thanks for Share!!

Level 9

Wow Latin festival @PaulPavlinovich waiting for your recap pictures, thank you for sharing with us...

Connect Moderator

No sé a cuantos Argentinos hoy viven en Australia y en especial en Melbourne, pero en la década de los 80 y 90 se que muchos emigraron para Australia, por varios motivos preferentemente económicos y la crisis de la Argentina, supongo que todos ellos mas los Brasileños, Colombianos y Venezolanos hacen que sea mas colorida la vida por alli y en especial el festejar tres días de Fiestas Latinoamericanas @PaulPavlinovich 

Farid.

Level 10

Hi dear friend @PaulPavlinovich,

Although I have not witnessed this dance, but have read about this; very colorful costumes...

In your photo, I liked the Frame, Especially the 'Lighting' [from the back], Color, Pose and clarity; I really enjoyed, viewing the shot,

Thanks for sharing.

Google Moderator

Such a great festival @PaulPavlinovich! I have never been at the event like this, so I am a bit jealous and if I have a chance I would like to join you! 

Wish you a great time there and I am looking forward to see more photos! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@TravellerG thanks - I do like back lighting for portraits, especially for action portraits

@FaridTDF there are enough Latin American people around Melbourne to notice them when you hear them talking

@NirmalTeja its not a Meetup but I'll be happy to post some pictures here

@Haruki oh indeed the food is a major part of this festival

@Jesi proper parties consume days - I only wish I had more time to spare to get to the other two days

Connect Moderator

Time to jump on a plane @Ivi_Ge 🙂 I'm looking forward to it too

Level 9

Hello @PaulPavlinovich waiting for after festival pictures and during festival pictures...