mhjn's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Mela in punjab

Attended a fair or Mela recently which is synonymous with the joy and gaiety; and in the countryside where the life follows a hard routine, nothing is more welcome to the people than the prospect of a festival or a mela. A rural mela in Punjab has a great significance. It is not just an occasion for festivity and mass gathering but it is an unbounded expression of the spirit of the inner freedom, of creative pride, of zest for life, and of colorful traditions of the people of Punjab.
People come to participate in fairs from far-off places, trudging dusty distances. Most of the fairs are held in memory of a saint or a pir, and people from all communities living in a village participate in it. Men women and children of all ages, classes and creeds flock in hundreds and enjoy the numerous fascinating features of the fair; races, wrestling bouts, singing, acrobatics, etc.( Source internet)

Columbus ride

Click from top ( was in merry go round )

jumping castle for kids

Do share your experiences about these fairs tooMerry go round

9 comments
Level 9

Re: Mela in punjab

Thanks for sharing this @mhjn. I always like Merry go round 🙂

Level 10

I am sure that you had a great time there @mhjn bro.

But I didn't see you in any of the photos. Please include some of yours too. 🙂

Level 8

Great to know mate @IlankovanT personally me too liked it 

@IlankovanT wrote:

Thanks for sharing this @mhjn. I always like Merry go round 🙂

Level 8

Yes enjoyed a lot bro @BishowvijayaP

Didn't have mine single click so didn't posted ( most were with my family)

Connect Moderator

Nice @mhjn thanks for sharing.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Welcome bro @NareshDarji

Level 10

There will be always someone by your side while taking photos which I wish for you @mhjn bro.

Its not mandatory here to share single photo bro. Your family is mine too so why late to see the member of my family.

Level 8

Sorry bro @BishowvijayaP not comfortable over this forum ( mine privacy policy 😂😂😂😂😂)

Level 10

OK @mhjn bro, privacy concern accepted.

Let me remind your words somewhere: 'nothing remains private on LG connect if it is said private'. Lol. 😂😂😂😂