ritikkanoongo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Meetups soon at Jaipur!!

Hello guys

I will soon organising & hosting an local guides meetups at Jaipur, Rajasthan , interested person can leave there number & I will contact them

, Hope our meetups got success 

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Meetups soon at Jaipur!!

Hi @ritikkanoongo,

It's great that you want to meet other Local Guides! What I suggest you to do is to check in here if there are any already organized Meet-Ups around you in the near future. If there aren't any available currently you can create one yourself.

If you don't know how to get started? In this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up you will find everything you need on how to create a Meet-Up.

In addition, We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. People who wish to contact you can use the private message feature here on Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@FelipePK

You are right, but since as per the records no meetups are held at Jaipur in future, that's why want to organise

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ritikkanoongo,

I know that you do. That's why I gave you the information about how to create a Meet-up =). 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@FelipePK

Thank you for telling me the correct path