InnocentUG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Meetups in Kampala - Uganda

Hey Local guides in Uganda, is there anyone planning to host a meetup in Kampala soon?

9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Meetups in Kampala - Uganda

@InnocentUG Yes. 

Plz refer to the link mention below 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/hot-kla-local-guides-meetup

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

@InnocentUG Yes. 

Plz refer to the link mention below 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/hot-kla-local-guides-meetup

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Level 8

@deepakjhic thanks for the link, grateful for your help.

Level 8

@Ravi_Kiran thanks man, am planning to host a one food crawl meetup but wanna know if there are others hosting sooner, wish you guys could join me for the Food Crawl.

Level 10

Level 4

yes we are ever there for google.

Level 4

Meetups in Kampala - Uganda

Guys how was today in kampala. Innocent and the group thank you so much. KIU STUDENTS local guides

Level 7

We need to meet up, but then again, we need to meet at a place where none of us have been. Or where one of us has been and can recommend that we all do meet there. I need to discuss repetition. I think that once a place has been visited by many times and pictures taken by different people, Google should not ask us to take more. Because if we do, then that means we will be repeating what has already been done.

Unless of course a place has something new, then more pictures can be taken. In fact, once Google notices that one is at a place he or she has already been, it should ask whether there is anything new or anything interesting.

My opinion.

Level 8

Hi @InnocentUG It appears Kampala Local Guides community is inactive or non existent. What about we link up so we active a team before I go for connect live. I'm from Busia Kenya but i've grown up in Kampala. WhatsApp +254729267487. Pay OTT tax. Lol!