JulienH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Meetup in Quezon City

Met up in Manila, Quezon City, Philippines with @JedR! He introduced me to this place StrEat Maginhawa Food Park https://goo.gl/maps/pDTNUEiJVEy. I never knew about this Maginhawa street with so many restaurants and cafes!

IMG_20181204_210203~3.jpgIMG_20181204_194915.jpg

StrEat is this concept where there are many street vendors and food from different cuisines in a fancy hip location.

IMG_20181204_194937.jpg

IMG_20181204_200235~2.jpg

On top of that, we found a small cafe for some churro snacks too! [Theo's Baked https://goo.gl/maps/kxUQbP69oxk]

IMG_20181204_213651~3.jpg

Thank you for showing me your city!

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
17 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Meetup in Quezon City

Hi @JulienH. Thanks for sharing, the atmosphere looks amazing on these photos. I'd love to visit Quezon too.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Woot woot, @JulienH! Mini CL 2018 reunion! Nice to see you and @JedR - street food is always a good bet and that food park looks like a great place. Also, your photos are excellent (#TeamPixel!). 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 10

Hi @JulienH thanks for sharing wonderful meetup photos. 

Connect Moderator

Warm greetings to you both @JulienH @JedR! Glad to see folks catching up post Connect Live! And #teampixel wins again!! Love the food photos! 

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 10

@SP31 @AdrianLunsong yeah! #TEAMPIXEL

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 8

Thanks for share @JulienH@

Nice meet up, & wonderful photography.  

sharif
Connect Moderator

Nice recap @JulienH

Post Cl18 meetups, love the idea. I'm sure you had great time with @JedR

The food looks amazing 😊

Level 9

Thank you for the recap @JulienH! Until next time! I can show you the Bonifacio Global City on your next visit. 

I learned a lot from you. Thanks for the tips on how to reach level 10. I'm now more motivated to contribute on Google Maps.

By the way, nice photos! Like what I said to @AdrianLunsong, I'm so amazed by the photo quality of Google Pixel. Go #teampixel you rock!

Level 9

Hey Steve! @SP31 come and visit me here in the Philippines!