NoonSayNabeel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Meetup in Lahore: Dec 15th 2018

I wanted to do a meetup in Lahore the following Saturday. It would be first timers wanting to know more about google local guides - as well as a meet and greet with existing googlers (local guides variety). 

Any suggestions are welcome 🙂  Where do i post the actual event details ... 

Regards, 
Nabeel 

Kickstart Cafe, Lahore, Pakistan
7 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Meetup in Lahore: Dec 15th 2018

Hello @NoonSayNabeel,

It's great that you want to meet other Local Guides and organize a meet-up! What I suggest you to do is to check in this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up  where you will find everything you need on how to create a great one.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Assalam walaikum @NoonSayNabeel

Hey it's great to see that you are thinking about hosting a Meetup. 

The link which shared by @Ivi_Ge will be very useful for your planned meetup.

I want to share some more information which can help you to host or join a Meetup.

You can join or  Host a meet up  by using above link.

You can also learn about host meetup by these posts,  

How to prepare for a meetup submission  And

How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on for meetups.

If you are interested in finding more ways how you can make your photo posts more engaging, in this good topic What makes a good post ? you'll find everything you need to know. You can also read these Tips : Using local Guides Connect

And one more thing, on Sunday 9th December, there a photo walk in Lahore by a wonderful photographer and local guide @MysticalLama you can check details by Dehli gate Lahore Photo walk . If you can join that walk, may be you will meet some new and great local guides from Lahore .

Thank you. 

#letsguide

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

Thanks for your response. I would have loved to join the meetup on the 9th and while I am incidentally around the same area, I am planning a scavenger hunt for a few groups that day and will be unable to join 🙂 

Google Moderator

Thank you so much for your super helpful information @KashifMisidia

Just as a reminder @NoonSayNabeel, when responding to someone, be sure to tag them (by writing @ before their name) in a post so they receive a notification that you are communicating to them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks for tagging me @KashifMisidia@NoonSayNabeel I'll definitely look for the meetup if you can share details of the meetup and exact time as well.  Maybe you can join Delhi Gate Lahore Photowalk after the scavenger hunt.

Level 8

@MysticalLama I didn't commit because i was not sure of the timings and when starting at 9 am and finishing at 3 pm running around time, I was deadbeat. 

I did see people doing the photowalk around the Wazirkhan mosque but was unable to connect.  Would love if you would share pictures from the said walk 

Level 8

Will finalize the timing for my event by tomorrow but will be around 5-8 pm on the coming Saturday 🙂 

Cheers, 
Nabeel