SkAslam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Meet-up sticker

I want original local guides stickers for my meet-up.

So where I contact for it.?

In local guides website having a printing photos not a stickers so I need help.

12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Meet-up sticker

Hi @SkAslam. The team does not provide Local Guides stickers to Local Guides but as previously noted by @ShafiulB, you may download files from the Local Guides website and print locally. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Connect Moderator

@SkAslam you can collect original steaker from Local guides connect team if they send to u by curier service..

Otherwise uu can download a soft copy of Local guides steaker tto print from any Printings press or store..

when u print it look like original.. 

go tto below link for download steaker.. 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/meet-up

it will more enjoyable.... 

Level 9

thanks

Connect Moderator

Googler
Solution

Hi @SkAslam. The team does not provide Local Guides stickers to Local Guides but as previously noted by @ShafiulB, you may download files from the Local Guides website and print locally. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Yes thanku @TraciC

Level 10

@TraciC, what are the meetup stickers for?

** Follow me for the next Chinatown Crawl Meetup in Houston, Texas, United States **
Level 10

good suggestion which may not be accepted by google.

@SkAslam

@LouMC

@TraciC

@ShafiulB

@ShafiulB

@Haruki

Googler

@LouMC Hi there. The stickers being discussed in this thread are for people to download from the Local Guides website, print and hand out at meet-ups Local Guides may host/attend around the world. 🙂