Krishnabanoth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Meet-up in hyderabad,27th januvary2019

IMG-20190127-WA0012.jpg

Hi all iam krishna this this we LG&CROWDSOURCE meet up in pvr next shopping mall,panjagutta, hyderabad by hosting Naren chandra local guide level 10.Iam also attending this meet up.all over muximum 6 number are  attebdiat this meetup.pvr are is a big shopping mall.we are captures for the small store and food corners like dominoes,pizza hut in this shoping mall.then we taken a video and selfies in this mall.this is picture iam in middle person like oreng  shit,iam taken google local guide poster.so iam happy for attending this meet up.

A special thanks to Naren chandra by hosting this meet-up.

PVR Next Galleria Mall, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Meet-up in hyderabad,27th januvary2019

Hi @Krishnabanoth,

Thanks for sharing!

You look so happy, I'm sure you had a great time. I'm looking forward to the next meet-up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

wow , good job krishna .i hope to you sure attend more meet-ups . i did not attended this meet up because of have some issues 

thank you ! 

jailsingh
Level 8

Thank you so much @JailSingh . Don't miss next meet-up.

Level 10

@Krishnabanoth  awesome memory man , Lets do  more of this ,

I remember you coming from khamman for this meeup