HannesVanWouwe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Meet-up in Zottegem to discuss local places

Ik ben op zoek naar andere Google Local Guides die bereid zijn om onze mooie streek en alle activiteiten te tonen aan het grote publiek. Laat mij iets weten op [Redacted] als je geïnteresseerd bent.

Maboel in't Gildenhuis Bistro - Bar - Music, Laurens de Metsstraat, Zottegem, België
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Meet-up in Zottegem to discuss local places

Hi @HannesVanWouwe,

Welcome to Connect.

I have redacted your personal contact details from the post. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

It's also great that you want to meet other Local Guides! What I suggest you to do is to check in here if there are any already organized Meet-Ups around you in the near future. If there aren't any available currently you can create one yourself.

If you don't know how to get started? In this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up you will find everything you need on how to create a Meet-Up.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hoi @HannesVanWouwe,

Welkom op Connect! 

Wij wensen je heel veel plezier en succes met jouw beplanning!

We moedigen nieuwe local guides aan om een korte introductie over zichzelf te posten in de afdeling Introduce Yourself

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hallo @HannesVanWouwe, had je een bepaalde datum in gedachten? In Zottegem heb ik nog nooit LG trips gemaakt, dus daar valt zeker over te praten 🙂

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator

Hallo @HannesVanWouwe als je graag met andere Nederlandstalige local guides van gedachten wisselt: volgende zaterdag is er een virtuele meetup in het Nederlands. Alle details vind je hier.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply