Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Meet up at Floating Restaurant

Meet up at Floating Restaurant

Jumbo Floating Restaurant

Shum Wan Pier Dr, Aberdeen, Hong Kong

November 25, 2018 @ 19:00 (HKT)

Jumbo Kingdom is a famed restaurant in Hong Kong. According to a post from CNN , Jumbo Kingdom is the World's largest floating restaurant. That's why we have to try it. Everyone is welcome to join for a hangout among Local Guides in HK. Welcome to bring your own friends even they are not LGs yet. (Surely they will be one after the gathering.)

RSVP here

Shum Wan Pier Dr, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
30 comments
Level 10

Re: Meet up at Floating Restaurant

Please do your best @TonyChu
I have been visiting this restaurant once and I'm very nostalgic😃

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TonyChu,

Wow, what an amazing venue! Thanks for planning this meet-up!

Wishing you a pleasant evening and looking forward to your recap.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

加油 @TonyChu!:)

希望這次舉辦的Meet-up會很多新的在地嚮導加入我們的“小”Connect家庭。

我一直想問你,你現在繼續捐血嗎?我覺得這是一件有道德的事情,我自己從來沒有捐血,但打算把它當一個好的習慣。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@TsekoV謝謝你的支持, 我也希望connect會變得愈來愈熱鬧!! 我們會繼續捐血呀,和.@YK1001暫定了1月26日是我們第三次的捐血活動。我也覺得捐血是很有意義的事情。希望可以養成習慣。 

@YasumiKikuchi @AlexaACThank you for supporting me. I like this place very much, It is a good place to visit

Level 9

@TonyChu: Let's go here next time I'm back 😄 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

All the best @TonyChu we are waiting for your recap...

非常佩服你們 @TonyChu 、@SampsonF。希望很多當地在地嚮導會去參與你們的活動。

這次舉辦的活動你估計參與的人大概多少?

Hi @Shirley, do you go back often to Hong Kong? I was there this year in June, hopefully I will make it one day soon and could meet all of you there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@TsekoV 我們也不知道,很難預計。以往的活動大約有4-8人參加。

@Shirley Good idea, The night views of Jumbo kingdom are very great. We can take many beautiful photo. 

Level 9

We can try out night mode on the phone @TonyChu!!! 

@TsekoV: It totally depends, I have been back more recently in the last few years. Partly because flights to Asia at much cheaper than flights to Europe! It'll be great to meet you somewhere, Europe or Asia!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!