TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [Meet-up Recap] Accessible Brooklyn

#WAW! @TraciC you have that Midas touch. Everything turns to diamond. 😃

Thanks for hosting and I love the recap style too. Nice, you chose your neighbourhood and edited your old reviews. We should do that regularly to keep users updated.

Interesting you've started shopping for Christmas...

Say hi to Victor! @AnaCris thanks for supporting inclusiveness.

Thanks for joining the WAW meetup!

Level 8

1) I absolutely loved your first picture - nice Xmas touch 🙂 
2) Do what you love to do - I face the same issue that no local guides show up for meetups but you gotta carry on with your meetup 😄 
3) I like how brands and businesses are using the stickers for accessible entrance - I believe this should be made mandatory for all the businesses. 

Loved reading your post @TraciC, thanks for the inspirational recap. 

Cheers, 
Aiman

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TraciC,

Awesome! Thanks for planning and sharing this fun meet-up recap! Glad to hear you guys had a pleasant time, while contributing to Google Maps. 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

wow!! this is awesome @TraciC 🙂

I'm really happy to read this accessibility RECAP from a person who initiated this topic 🙂 and happy to hear that you had a nice time there 🙂

Level 9

Hi, Traci! Thanks for sharing your meet-up recap. I really like how you keep the meet-up looks so simple and easy to do but you truly have a keen eye of details and very thoughtful about the accessibility features of the place.  I think this is can be a great model for keep the meet-up simple but have a greater impact.
Anyway, the Christmas stuff looks good and colorful, may you'll enjoy the holiday and family time!

Googler

Thank you for noticing, @MutiahA and sharing the kind words! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Hey Captain @TraciC  , i try to always copy you , try to do something in there in my society 

Mahabub Hasan
Googler

LOL I'm no captain but love what you're doing. It's so hard to get places to agree to use stickers, so how exciting! Can't wait to see how it goes at the end!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TraciC  Captain that guy who inspire and show people Right way , for that not need to mention or name tag 🙂 

it's actually  2 week program just today and finish 31 dec  12,14,15,16 Dec main camping because weekend and national holiday ,   5 city 9 place till now we arrange this type camping and so  print 1000 Sticker , some place owner not agree to set this so waiting a long time then back , some people agree , it's is help us learn a lot and  make us a little bit canvasser 🙂 .  Asian people don't like to show  there  wrong side , some location we set  cross sign and committed that if they change or make a path with in 90 days we check again and replace .  

Mahabub Hasan
Googler

Wow, that's super exciting, Captain @MahabubMunna and so lovely to see the dedication in the community.