Albertös's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Meet up 2019 New Zealand

Kia Ora,

For all local guides in New Zealand #auckland, shall we organise a meet up somewhere and build up a network? 

Alberto De Souza
Musick Point Memorial Musick Point Road, Bucklands Beach, Auckland, New Zealand
4 comments
Level 7

Re: Meet up 2019 New Zealand

Ok send me ticket and visa  i am  coming for u r meet up Good luck beoNOVARTIS Social Work without any fees free Diabetes campNOVARTIS Social Work without any fees free Diabetes camp

Level 10

Hi @Albertös.

I'm a Kiwi that lives in Czech Republic. I would be interested meeting up if I was in NZ at the time.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Albertös,

Thanks for your interest in arranging a meet-up! 

Just to let you know, you have the option to organize and post a meet-up on Connect. Please have a look at the links below, as these are useful when planning a successful meet-up. 

Best of luck and we look forward to a recap! 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Albertös,

Just wanted to let you know that I will remove the Portuguese language label from your post, because you are writing in English. The label should reflect the language in which the post is written. 

You are more than welcome to write in Portuguese, or any other language, as you know, all languages are welcome on Connect. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!