Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Meet the family of Local Guides!

C'est rafraichissant de lire ton message @KseniaM 

Merci beaucoup pour ce beau partage.  

Level 10

Thank you for invitation @JanVanHaver !

I would love to join, and I will let you know if this will work out. With two small kids we are not so flexible anylonger...

no new levels for you I guess? :-))))

And a far too long way for me till I have the next time level fever :-)))

have a great weekend!

Level 10

Thank you @TheEagleEye 

I see a couple on your profile picture, dont I? 🙂 Are there two local guides behind your account? 🙂

cheers!

Level 10

thats so cool @OmerAli ! I know, Michael told me about you! The world is a small place, isnt it?!

Level 10

its all my pleasure @VasT 

enjoy your weekend!

Level 10

@Guyco  merci vielmals!

Level 10

No @KseniaM it is just me as LG

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Connect Moderator

I am already in the grandchildren phase, and that allows for much more flexibility indeed. 

Would be great if you could make it to Ghent 🙂

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator

Great story @KseniaM! Nice sharing your story on how you and Michael became a Local Guides couple and some of your tips of covering an area, business, or place as Local Guides for Google Maps.

I have been fortunate to meet both you during the last two Summits!

Here’s Michael having a little fun under the sun.Caption: Switzerland Local Guide have fun sailing around the SF Bay. Photo: @karenvchinCaption: Switzerland Local Guide have fun sailing around the SF Bay. Photo: @KarenVChin

Hope to see you both this year! 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

wao, you look great and hardworking too. I am encouraged by your determination to succeed. 

In my part of the world, photographs taken is not always allowed in many places, this makes it difficult for me to move fast enough. There is a lot of millage to cover by me but I am determined to succeed.