Shrut19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Meet the Real Hero's of India in Mumbai.

Meet the Real Hero's of India

Prerana Award 2019

Meetup for Showing Respect to our Indian Navy..Meetup for Showing Respect to our Indian Navy..

Time and Date:-

19 January 2019

4 to 8:30 pm

Namaskar..
My Local Guide Friend's..
To appreciate and motivate our Nation’s Hero's, we need to gather together, to capture those special moments – Let us all Salute THEM all…
As we LG's contribute to help our society to discover and make everyone's life more easy, now it’s the time to show our Respect to the Jawans of Indian Navy…
I am inviting everyone to Join hands to make this Meet-Up, a great achievement…
What to bring :- Please Carry your own comfort items with water bottle, Equipment or Gadgets for Photography, Power-bank, etc. as usual. Expect you all to come with Fully Charged spirit...
Meeting Point :-
Maharashtra Seva Sangh Hall, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Rd, Mulund West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400080.

For further communications Mumbai's Meetup only :-
https://hangouts.google.com/group/97CMhs6dhAJI7hUo1

Regards From Mumbai..

Mulund Railway Station (W), Mulund West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
20 comments
Level 8

Re: Meet the Real Hiroes of India in Mumbai.

Your topic is very nice this topic, we will meet all the real life heroes is really their heroes, but they are the heroes of society.this meetup we will learn a lot of things which of them have faced problems in their life.Thank you for organize this meetup. # local guide / vilas patra
Level 8

Hello @Shrut19

Congratulation For Meet-up Approval, Thanks For Shearing, It's Great idea Thanks 🙂

Level 8

hey @Shrut19, i am going outstation today. Sorry, i am not able to attend.

Mahesh Dilip Salvi
Former Google Contributor

Re: Meet the Real Hiro's of India in Mumbai.

Hello @Shrut19,

It's great that you want to meet-up with your fellow Local Guides.

However, I had to redact the photo in your post do to privacy issues, as it contained a phone number. Sharing private information on Connect is in violation of the Local Guides program rules.

I suggest you use a different image for your meet-up and not include any private information. 

As a side note, please remember to only use photos and images that are your own. Content owned by others may be subject to copy right issues.

All the best, and good luck with your meet-up.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Namskar..

@MortenSI

Thanks for informing me..

But in Image, that phone number and Website address is for Meetup venue point Detailing.. 

But If you really think that will be privacy issues, then I will change it..

I appreciate your concern for Informing LG's that reason before removing LGs work  (Post / Article efforts) and Really Thank you so much.. otherwise some of Medioter............

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 10

Namskar..

@TravellerG

And My all LGs Friends please give some time for this Invitation post..

Regards From Mumbai..

Former Google Contributor

No problem @Shrut19.

Unfortunately even contact information of your meeting point is not allowed to be shared. 

If you need to share sensitive information with the attendants of your meet-up, I highly suggest using the hangouts link that you've provided, or making use of Connect's private messaging function. 

Thank you for understanding.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Namskar..

@MortenSI

Thank you again for reply immediately..

I had done changes in Image, now ok with our LGs policies..

Regards..

Level 10

Namskar..

@Vilaspatra

Thank you Bhai for Meetup subject appreciation..

If Now u are in Mumbai, then I would really like to meet you and discuss about Our LG programs..

When you next Visit at Mumbai, we will definitely Meet for new Meetups..

Regards From Mumbai..