DreJC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Meet other Google Map Guides and share ideas

Hi, 

Just thought I'd start a group chat for the Jamaican guides.

I thought it might be good to share some info. Name ( first name is fine ), area you live or work in ( nothing specific.. just say for example Kingston, Constant Spring) and any other ideas you might have for the group.

Jamaica
2 comments
Level 7

Re: Meet other Google Map Guides and share ideas

I'm Andr'e, I live and work in Kingston. I'm not sure but I've never heard of a guides meet up for Jamaica, it would be nice to have one.

Google Moderator

Re: Meet other Google Map Guides and share ideas

Hi @DreJC,

Welcome to Connect!

We have quite a few members here from Jamaica. You can search Connect for mentions of your city/country, and you'll find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations and engage with the Local Guides near you.

On a related note, you may organise a  meet-up yourself. Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-ups topic section for other Local Guides to participate.  

Hope you find this information useful, and don't forget to introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. 🙂

By the way, I’ve changed the topic of your post to Meet-ups.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!