afrademon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Meet a Crazy Local guide: Zahid Opal from Bangladesh

On September 2018 I've got a chance to go Bangladesh-China youth camp in Yunnan, China. I made some good friends on there and 

Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Meet a Crazy Local guide: Zahid Opal from Bangladesh

Thanks for sharing @afrademon, a very nice story. Welcome to LGs @Zahid_opal

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 8

thanks my friend @TheEagleEye  for reading my post. 🙂

Level 10

@afrademon  পাগলের প্রতি রইল ভালবাসা আর আমার থেকে নতুন স্টিকার নিয়েন কিছু । নতুন পাগল বানাইলে দেয়ার জন্য  🙂 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

হা হা হা... ধন্যবাদ ভাই ❤️ 😄 @MahabubMunna 

Level 7

😯😍😍😘😘

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Level 7

I feel I'm very Lucky that i got chance to contribute my self as a localguide  in Google Map.  I  really love to mapping. 

Connect is an another platform for sharing  new experience , local story, information,talking about food and places with a wonderful  community,  so i really very thankful to @afrademon  for make me a local guide. @afrademon  you are such a cool guy go ahea Bro ❤.   

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Google Moderator

Hello @afrademon,

Thank you for sharing, this is definitely a great adventure especially where you got the chance to make new friend. It is always great to have someone to discuss and share your interest. 

In addition to that, I will change your topic label because it will fit better in the meet-ups topic and for your story to get the right attention. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@afrademon  Seems you had a great your in China. I hope to visit China in the near future.

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram