Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Valeria

Thank you for this post about @ValeriaA_

I can't stop to smile when I read about you, and how young you are, Vale. My mind always go back to 1999, when I was working in Merlo, trying to remember the face of the children that I was crossing on the road, because is very possible that you were one of them 🙂

18 years later we are here together, to moderate this wonderful community.

It was beautiful to meet you at Connect Live, one of the great opportunity that the life (and Google) has given us.

All the best to you

Ermes

Level 10

Hello @ValeriaA_

Your activity is positive, leading us and proposing actions to us. You are the one who is acting as a moderator👏

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 10

Hi @ValeriaA_!  

In your posts I always saw your enthusiasm and your happiness to be a LocalGuide!
Keep it up, you're a great example for all of us!

Have a great day,

David

Connect Moderator

Gracias por contarnos un poco mas de @ValeriaA_@Atsukot, tuve l oportunidad de encontrarla en varias ocaciones en Buenos Aires y conocerla por primera vez en una reunión de Google de accesibilidad que lidero Traci, creo que fue la primera vez que ella también participaba en algún encuentro, luego de alli fue siempre verla en Connect con su energía para contestar y ayudar a los nuevos LG que accedían a Connect o en sus ganas de conocer todo lo que es Connect o el proyecto Local Guides, es una persona simpática que nos muestra siempre su hermosa alegria y sonrisa, gracias por compartir.

E75970DC-B2E1-4E02-B26A-97A8A1756291.jpeg

Farid.

Level 8

Hi @ValeriaA_,

It is really nice meeting you at Connect Live.  I really enjoy the energy you are sharing with everyone.

Level 9

Congratulations @ValeriaAumasque!

Thank you @Atsukot for introducing our new Connect Moderator: Valeria.

Level 4

It's nice to read a bit about you. I'm new to connect so I don't understand the purpose of the moderator I was hoping you could share a bit about it. What are your responsibilities? How does it help the rest of us? How do you moderate connect? 

Level 10

hello @ValeriaA_  greetings from India , Love Argentina , my dream is to visit Messi Statue in Buenos Aires before i breath for the final time .

Connect Moderator

@ValeriaA_ you are such a nice.person. Thank you for the work you do. I do like your photos and sunglasses too. Say hi to Messi and Maradona😊

Keep doing the good work you do as a moderator.

Level 10

Yes our very active connect moderator and know more about you @ValeriaA_ and @Atsukot thanks for sharing with us.