Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Valeria

Thanks @brittym! Actually I think there is something even magical about cemeteries. I'm not sure why, but I really like visiting and respectfully exploring them 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Thanks for your kindness @Tula! I'm super grateful for having met you at CL 🙂

Connect Moderator

Yay @ValeriaA_ it was an absolute pleasure to meet you at Connect Live and indeed beforehand on the bike ride around San Francisco and across the bridge. Such an awesome caring person. It's people like you that give me faith in tomorrow regardless of what today's leaders are doing.

But mate, Sydney! Melbourne is so much better! No seriously, when you come down under visit both of our biggest greatest cities. See you then. The door is open!

Level 10

Aww @PaulPavlinovich thanks a lot for your kind words. I'm very happy that I got the chance to meet you after so many months of exchanging comments and kudos in Connect. You are such a supportive and encouraging member of this community 🙂

I am sure that when I visit Australia I'll go to both cities! I'd love to visit Melbourne too. I hope I can go soon!

Connect Moderator

Thank you for your kindness and support @ValeriaA_ 🙂

Connect Moderator

Love to see your profile featured here @ValeriaA_

I am so glad that I met Valeria during CL18 in person. She is fun to be around and always up for a laugh or a selfie 🙂

Great to see her work for Maps, Local Guides Program (as a member as well as a Moderator). 

Valeria definitely belongs to the league of 'coolest local guides' of this program .

Good job Valeria, let's put Sydney on our maps for 2019 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ValeriaA_,

It's great to see a new Connect moderator being so enthusiastic and willing to help others! I wish you luck with  learning German language and I can't wait to see more of your photos 🙂 I keep my fingers crossed for you to have the chance to visit the Sydney Opera House very soon!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@ValeriaA_ Very nice presntation here thank you for sharing a lovely story

Former Google Contributor

Hola @ValeriaA_

Hope one day to come and visit your beautiful Country, and more specifically Buenos Aires. 

Keep on with your great contribution full of passion and enthusiasm. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Woohoo, @ValeriaA_!!! So cool that you're learning to code as well - I've been trying to as well but have been slacking a bit haha.

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall