Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Stephen

Yes, Definitely @StephenAbraham

Recently i've visited The Tallest Statue In The World - Statue Of Unity and taken many Photographs!

soon i've share my experience on connect regarding Statue Of Unity Trip! 🙂 

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Connect Moderator

Nice meeting you @StephenAbraham thanks for your contribution on Connect. More power to your elbow. Seems we have two common destinations? India and China!

@Atsukot thank you for sharing this information. 

Level 9

Hi @StephenAbraham Congratulations. I saw this thread a few weeks ago but due to my busy work schedule I did not reply. It's my privilege to meet you in LGSummit17. Hope to meet you again in near future. 

@Atsukot Many thanks for sharing this news with us. 

Me with Stephen during LGSummit17Me with Stephen during LGSummit17

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Connect Moderator

Another great “Meet a Connect Moderator” post @Atsukot@StephenAbraham, I didn’t realize you speak Cantonese besides Mandarin! Small world! 

Visiting San Francisco Chinatown must have had extra meaning for you during @PaulPavlinovich’s 36 Photowalk Connect Live 2018 last month since that was the predominant Chinese group that migranted  to America in the early part of the last century until post WWII came from the Toishan area of Guandong (Formerly Canton). We could be related!

Just a sample of the Local Guides who attended  @PaulPavlinovich’s 36 Walk Connect Live Edition - Photowalk and Sightseeing in alley in Chinatown, Oct  2018.Just a sample of the Local Guides who attended @PaulPavlinovich’s 36 Walk Connect Live Edition - Photowalk and Sightseeing in alley in Chinatown, Oct 2018.

I know @YK1001 was fascinated during LGSummit17 that he could hear Cantonese being spoken while walking through Chinatown and seeing traditional Chinese, instead of simplified Chinese, characters. 

being used.

Great to know more about your background and, of course, your love and passion for food—cooking, eating, and taking photos of it, is in all your food-related photos.

Cheers,

Karen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice to meet you too my name isDaniel Harris 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Akihomi,

Thanks for sharing with us. We are glad to hear that the community is enjoyable!

Your post is now available on Connect. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Balwaz,

Thanks for your interest. 

Your post is now available on Connect. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 1

A Great And Wonderful Person Steve Is...

Level 9

Level 10

@StephenAbrahamJust go through your long journey and success attained by so many  attributes  which is an inspiration for all of us. All the best !

jojo