Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Stephen

@Midhunhk Thanks for sharing our photos, it brings back so many wonderful memories. Missing everyone there. Although far in distance, we are close in heart. 

@Pragalbh_Prabhakar It has been a bit of time. It was good meeting everyone there and visiting the historic fort in Palakkadu. We will meet again soon. Thanks for sharing our photos.

@aslamnazar Out of a small town, we had a huge turnout for a meet up, it was amazing, and even more amazing sea front walk. Thanks for sharing old photos to remind me of the beauty of simpleness of life there.

@bijusreekumar We had such a great time in Manaveeyam veedhi, and around Trivandrum. Thanks for always doing great things with our community there. Wish to meet everyone again soon.

@PavelSarwar Bro next year we try to get to SF again. Thanks always for your friendship and support here.

@NirajBhusal @BishowvijayaP at least a few times we almost had the opportunity to meet, but soon I will get there, and I will. 

@Tula Thanks brother, it was great meeting you there in SF. And in my mind, you still have the world record for TV 🙂

Level 10

You're one of the best local guide in connect! it was really a wonderful moment to met you in LGummit17!

IMG_0324.JPG

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 9

@StephenAbraham

It was very nice to connect with you 

You looks like my brother.

Especially your Helping Hands...

Really Feels Lovely about him....

@Atsukot

Level 7

Mera bhai Stephen..

God bless uh bhai

Kunj Bihari Sharma
Level 10

@imkunj mera bhai, tum bhi. Hum jaldi milenge vahan. 🙂 

Level 10

@iDepp Thanks brother for sharing this nice photo of us in the bus. First time I am seeing this photo! We will meet soon there to visit the tallest statue in the world and we can both stick out our 360 selfie sticks out of his body and record a double 360 photo together 🙂 I saw your photo in Maps 🙂

@DanielTh Thanks bro, we will catch up soon. I have been wanting to come there to eat some famous biryani forever.

@aaryesdee  @SunMoon  @NeerajKumarIndia Thanks for your kind comments

@ProfArunCM Thanks for your kind words, we will catch up again soon there.

@JulienH Say a big Hi to everyone there!

@PaulPavlinovich Thanks always for your kind help and support and am so glad to be part of the family.

Level 6

See you 2019, i wish i could be here one day with guide local all around the world, i keep spirit to posts about my country, Indonesia and i will always do something more good to all people who want to know about my country, special for you guys, i love to know everything about all the country in the world, cause if you guys visit my country i'd like to share with you about our country too. Support me and Thank YOU @ everyone !

Aura
Level 10

Thanks Stephen'

Look forward to your support and trust we can meet sometimes in near future . I m very interested in participating any local meets or even ready to attend local Guides meet in

nebhouring countries. In case of any, please let me know.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee (R S Dev)

R S Dev
Level 10

@StephenAbraham

Yes, must meet often. 

Level 10

Dear @StephenAbraham whenever you be here in my town I am always ready to welcome. Hope to see you soon dear bro. 🙂