Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Stephen

@GeorgesHR Thanks always for all the incredible help and support you and your team provide to me and all of us. If there is one place I would go back and back many times, it would be India. All the wonderful people there, with all the culture, historical places, and amazing food. We should get a road trip with a group of Google LG moderators and go round India and visit communities there, really. It would be amazing. 🙂

@HiroyukiTakisawa Need to get  back there to Japan some day, and spend a full day in local markets looking at all the beautiful fruits and vegetables, and eating all the freshest seafood and produce. Next year definitely. Going to get a big chuck of oToro and a full bowl of unni don. 🙂

@Saqis9966 Thanks brother for your kind words. We had wonderful meet ups and this week also. See you soon in the city.

@AlsmieA We will meet soon in Penang again for some programs. Definitely.

@davidhyno Great to have met you in SF recently, and I was just amazed we had almost same kit and gear for our 360 shooting. 🙂

@ShadySalama It was great meeting yourself in SF. Definitely I have dreams to come visit there and soak in all the ancient history of Egypt. We will meet soon.

@راضي Thanks habibi, CL18 wouldn't have been the same without you there. Friends forever. 🙂 .. Come to Malaysia soon. Waiting. 

Level 10

Hi everybody'

I'm aaryesdee from India. New comer to Connect.

I was surprised to see a mail in my inbox from Connect moderator. It was from  Stephen.

Nice of him sending a mail and asking about my Nehru Boat race 2018.

Thank you Stephen.

Regards

aaryesdee

Spoiler

R S Dev
Level 5

It was a unique experience. I met my best friend Stephen Abraham for the first time in a local train while I was traveling to Mumbai. For me he is a inspiration because he was coming from Malaysia to Kerala to help improve the Google mapping and also I learned from him what is the value of being a Local Guide and how important is that .Above all he is man of excellence  in every field because I was surprised to hear from his mouth the language called Malayalam which is my mother tongue since I am a Keralite. Then he gave me the instructions to become a local guide and now I can proudly say that I am a Local Guide. Brothers forever.It was a unique experience. I met my best friend Stephen Abraham for the first time in a local train while I was traveling to Mumbai. For me he is a inspiration because he was coming from Malaysia to Kerala to help improve the Google mapping and also I learned from him what is the value of being a Local Guide and how important is that .Above all he is man of excellence in every field because I was surprised to hear from his mouth the language called Malayalam which is my mother tongue since I am a Keralite. Then he gave me the instructions to become a local guide and now I can proudly say that I am a Local Guide. Brothers forever.

I really hope to make new acquaintances and meet people from overseas.In this way, I am convinced that I will become more and more broad-minded and professional.

Level 10

@Jibinkj it was amazing meeting you on the train. Thanks for your kind words, and thanks for being a brother for me there. We will meet up soon and hopefully go explore some places together next time. Definitely lots of nice food and sweets along the Malabar. Great that you are helping out local communities there by updating Maps and sharing about this program for others. See you soon brother.

Level 10

Thanks @Atsukot for letting us know more about @StephenAbraham who also interacts closely with Indian Local Guides.

Level 8

One of the nicest people you can meet. I could relate with him the first time I met him and I guess both of us share the character to help others and be part of the community. He has provided guidance and motivation for being an active contributor to the Local Guides program.

With Kerala Local GuidesWith Kerala Local GuidesDuring a Photowalk in KochiDuring a Photowalk in Kochi

Level 10

Agreed @AjvadPV

I recently met @StephenAbraham during Connect Live 2018 and highly impressed by his simplicity and dedication to Local Guides, always ready to help others. 

Level 8

Great to know more about you @StephenAbraham. He is one of the great and friendly Local Guides I know. Thanks for sharing more about him @Atsukot

Greetings from Nepal. 

Namaste.

Niraj

Level 8

20180317_082839.jpg

20180526_152951.jpg

@StephenAbraham Bro Do you remember when we first spoke? Before i came to Malaysia, you gave me many directions. I still see my eyes, our first meet up. Today I am proud, my brother has been moderator. When will be the party?

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 8

It has been a great pleasure of meeting and knowing Stephen. He is a wonderful person and has been so kind and helpful with the information and knowledge he shares. A number of times gone out of his way to help me out. Kudos for such great work! @StephenAbraham

A picture of me and Stephen taking a selfie during the Connect Live 2018. Photo Credit to  Wendy GeorgeA picture of me and Stephen taking a selfie during the Connect Live 2018. Photo Credit to Wendy George