Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Stephen

As I met him personally and I know him, he is a model for local guides like us. He guided us in many things regarding Local Guides Program. @StephenAbraham By reading this, I could knew more about you.

Level 10

Hi @StephenAbraham

In my first time here in Connect at the beginning (when you were not Moderator yet) you made me a good impression (and I'm glad to find out that over time I was not wrong!) . I admire the quality of your post  and your calmness that is evident from your posts and your answers. I hope in an next opportunity to meet again and share much more time and chat with you!
Have a good day,
David

Level 8

@StephenAbraham wow. Polichu. Really nice bro. I didn't know you speak all these languages. Good article. 

Level 8

Words insufficient 😍IMG-20181114-WA0016.jpg

Level 8

Congrats a lot @StephenAbraham Its a very proud moment (especially for Kerala Local Guides) to see you as one among the Connect Moderator!👏

Whenever Stephen attend any Google Maps event, he always send as some postal cards with some wishes, which is always a super inspiration for people like me.

Hope to meet you soon Steve.

Level 9

@StephenAbraham, my friend is one of the nicest person I met at LGSummit17 and an awesome connect moderator #TeamIndia at #LGSummit17#TeamIndia at #LGSummit17

Level 8

With stephen at malappuram keralaWith stephen at malappuram kerala

At Kozhikode  kerala local guides meetupAt Kozhikode kerala local guides meetup

And have a lot of memories with you. Waiting to see you again...

Level 8

Hi @Atsukot.

It's great to read about @StephenAbraham. I call him as Stephen Anna(means elder brother in Tamil). I feel so luckier that I met this great personality through Connect 2018. He guided me, encouraged me, supported me not only in Connect but also in San Francisco during Connect Live 2018. I enjoyed talking with him in my regional language, Tamil during Connect Live 2018. As I say everytime, he made me explore like a Local and not as a Tourist at San Francisco which I am going to try whenever I visit any new places. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful person, dear Stephen Anna. Thanks again for being our Connect moderator and helping everyone in Connect. Me and Stephen Anna while having delicious fish dishes near Fisherman's Wharf, San FranciscoMe and Stephen Anna while having delicious fish dishes near Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco

Looking forward to meeting you soon in India, Anna. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

@StephenAbraham is a great guy in person. I meet him few time in Penang. Very talkative person with a lot of information. Thanks buddy!

Level 10

@Afzal Thanks everyone in TVM for remembering me always, the photo is amazing. See all of you soon. 🙂

@Hyderali Just remembering our long bike ride on your Royal Enfield. Say hi to everyone there. And missing Paragon and Rahmat Biryani.

@AjvadPV Thanks bro for your kind message. Surely I will get back to Kozhikode area some day.

@RaziK So far yet so near. Missing Malappuram. Next time I will stay much longer when you get back there. 

@Rasi Thanks for sharing our photo. Hope the long beard is growing well 🙂 

@JoseVarghese Memories of Ernakulam will bring me back soon to all of you there. 

@SalmaanN Thanks thambi. Will meet up all in TN soon when I get there. We had a great time in SF last month.

@AslamMo I must have said to come to Hyderabad a hundred times. Definitely next year and we can get some Hyderabadi Biryani with our closest friends there. Daniel, Naren, and all.

@NareshDarji Next year, we will get to somewhere far together. Thanks for being family for me there in Gujarat. With Deep as well. Will get there next year, for sure.