Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Stephen

When I met @StephenAbraham at the CL18 event, I thought he had moved from Kerala to Malaysia! Because of his involvement with the Kerala LGC, I thought he was an India Local Guide! haha! I was really surprised to know that he self learnt how to speak Tamil and Malayalam. Stephen, you are a very down-to-earth person and totally unassuming, and I am so glad I got an opportunity to meet you. Keep up your great work!

Cheers!

Level 8

Spoiler
I liked the way you explained why you liked to be a localguide. Really amazing.
Support my Idea
Love to contribute
Level 10

It is good to learn more about you @StephenAbraham and thanks to @Atsukot for the post.

You are an example for many of us.

Keep it up as you are doing it so well. Congratulations!

I got the chance to meet you and I am very pleased with it 😉

See you around

Jul

Level 9

Thanks @Atsukot

For sharing @Atsukot

This wonderful post amazing local guide  @StephenAbraham

Stephen very kind of personDSC_4727.JPG

IMG_20181030_124340_157.jpg

Friends for everFriends for ever

Your sencerly 

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Level 9

Hey Bro,

Though I already knew you have been chosen as Connect Moderator, It feels so great to see this Official Announcement from Local Guides @StephenAbraham

I still remember our trip together at #LGSummit17, You are one of the most helpful Local guides I had met in SFO. I guess Google Local Guides has made correct decision choosing you as a Moderator and I know with you Helpful nature you will definitely enlighten other Local Guides in Need.

Once again Many Congratulations, Hope to see you soon!!

Remember This One?Picture taken during 1st Morning of LGSummit17 at GooglePlexPicture taken during 1st Morning of LGSummit17 at GooglePlex

Level 10

@ShafiulB @rajuroyal @Safdarrai Thanks for your kind wishes. Hope to meet yourselves in person some day for sure.

@JohnPeter Thanks brother. We will do some meet ups when I get to TN soon i hope, possibly over a cool drink in Pondi or shooting 360 in Mahabalipuram.

@DoriyaKiz So happy to meet another Malaysian here, even if you are out of the country. We will have some meet ups here and there, with the rest of the team.

@FuvadShah We will get there together some day brother. 

@abduramshad @JibinPaul Thanks to big family in Kerala Local Guides

@SP31 Thanks bro

Level 10

@Sariga Thanks always for your enthusiasm and passion about Google and Local Guides and encouraging all the contributors there. Always special mention for yourself. Thanks for helping the community create so much interest for 360 contributions in the state. And thanks for always sharing important knowledge with everyone back home. You are amazing.

@antosmaman Missing the rides on your Royal Enfield 🙂 

@Sanjay_viswa We will get together soon there in Bangalore, and brothers always.

@Attokkaran And we need to finally get to visit the shop by the fields Padattekada for some nice food when I get there.  We missed the last time.

Hope everyone got postcards from SF 🙂 

Level 9

Hi @StephenAbraham thank you I am sure we will definitely.

Level 10

@OSAMA Brother, thanks always for your kind words. Thanks for making friendships that span across nations. We will meet up soon some day there, or where I am. 

@Haseeb You are one of the most important LG in Malaysia. Thanks always for your kind words and support. We will bring Osama here and have some meet ups. 🙂

@FaridTDF It was great meeting yourself in SF with our moderator team. Thanks for the kind support always. 

@YasumiKikuchi I must come to Japan someday and spend 1 month there going around all the Onsens in small villages. We will meet there!

@Saidulkarim Thanks bro. Let's for for Asam Laksa soon 😛 

@Julien44 It was great meeting you in person in SF. Thanks for the gifts for the community, I am still distributing them.

Level 10

I'm waiting so I want contact @StephenAbraham

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper