cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Stephen

@Atsukot 🙂

so its time to meet our great legend @StephenAbraham ,

Stephen is a legend from Map Maker time, he give and sacrifice tons of tons of time improving google maps 

on connect he make incredible meetups ,making very helpful posts and videos

and he is one of my best hidden friendship gems

proud of you and proud of your friendship 

Level 9

I believe photos can say more than words .

He have taken our signature and banner in 2017 LGsummit to San Francisco

Look at our Signature . On Kerala Local Guides banner .Look at our Signature . On Kerala Local Guides banner .

Our Signature on Kerala Local Guides meetupOur Signature on Kerala Local Guides meetup

In our meetup badge as a Local GuideIn our meetup badge as a Local Guide

Wishes for Kerala Local Guides

You are an International Ambassador for Kerala Local guides .

You @StephenAbraham displayed and represented each one of us in Submit 17 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 10

Namskar..

@StephenAbraham

Feel Good To Read more About you..

Always

Thankyou for Helping LGs Like Us..

And Also Thanks @Atsukot For Sharing this Post with Us..

Regards From Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Level 8

Well everybody have already said so much,  I'll just say always be the same. 👍👍👍

At Pier 39, Fisherman's Warf, San FranciscoAt Pier 39, Fisherman's Warf, San Francisco

At Google HeadquartersAt Google Headquarters

Connect Moderator

Gracias @Atsukot, por compartir la historia de @StephenAbraham. En esta última Connect Live pude tener la oportunidad de conocerlo, fue muy bueno 😀👍🍀

BE6A48A5-936C-44E4-93F3-C64AC14FD55B.jpeg

Farid.

Level 10

Hello @StephenAbraham
When I met with Connect live with you, I learned you were active. I saw you taking frequent videos and interviews. You are indeed a leader🤴

Thank you for introduction @Atsukot

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 8

Great to see you @StephenAbraham as a Connect moderator. From my little experience as a person, you are truly kind and helpful. Go ahead Bro, Best wish ❤❤

#Malaysialocalguides

#LetsGuides 

Level 9

wow finally the brief article about brother @StephenAbraham is out. 
You are one of the kindest person I come to during my journey as local guide ?

Eid Gathering, Malaysia Local Guides 23-06-2018Eid Gathering, Malaysia Local Guides 23-06-2018

The 36 walk Meetup - Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia (from left akmal, saidul, me, dexter's gf, dexter & stephen)The 36 walk Meetup - Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia (from left akmal, saidul, me, dexter's gf, dexter & stephen)

The Local Guides pin travels with Stephen everywhere :)The Local Guides pin travels with Stephen everywhere ?

Another happy moment at our meetup in Quill City mall, Kuala Lumpur  (from left, me, nabeel, stephen, akmal, zul & atiq)Another happy moment at our meetup in Quill City mall, Kuala Lumpur (from left, me, nabeel, stephen, akmal, zul & atiq)

Level 8

@StephenAbraham AKA Steve amongst his friends , you are one of a kind in terms of conncting with people .  I am sure you will continue help others through this platform ! Way to Go . 

Level 10

Thank you @Atsukot for posting about our brother @StephenAbraham but I don't think so LGs from Asia don't know about him as he is part of us and also very very humble and supportive person.

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless