Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Sonia

Thank you @MahabubMunna. You are my biggest inspiration to be here today. 

Thank you @ValeriaA_. You are very supportive too. I love the way you reply to others and help them in finding a solution. Congratulations once again for joining the Connect Moderator team! 

@DrShaunak, thank you so much. We sure will meet again. May be you will be my local local guide when I visit Kolkata again. 🙂

@HelloSamsonR, thank you for the nice words. We will meet soon. 

Thank you @Sharif_mamun@Safdarrai@koushik_sarkar

Connect Moderator

Thank you @brittym. The Eye was really a wonderful experience. Next time you come to Florida, you should not miss it. (Btw, that photo was a photoshopped image, don't tell any one. 😛

Connect Moderator

Awwwww......those are such wonderful words @OSAMA. Thank you so much bro. I love you too. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Bappy_soyab.

Thank you @LucioV. Hugs back. Hope we meet soon. 

@zami-zakaria, thank you for the wonderful words bondhu. I will never forget to have fun in my life. That's the motto of my life, after all. 🙂

Thank you @ShafiulB

@IlankovanT, thanks a lot. Knowing you was wonderful too. And meeting you was fun. Looking forward to meet you again soon.

Thank you @LyricMitra. Sure, you can. Waiting to see you there. 

Thank you @moshtak786@RomanSyed

Connect Moderator

Those are such wonderful words @FaridTDF. Knowing you through your posts and those virtual meetups is wonderful. I never had a friend from Argentina before. But now I have 2 wonderful persons from there and both of them belong to the CM family. What an amazing thing is that! Can't wait to meet you in person in October. Thank you so much.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Buddhadeb@davidhyno

@TimBull, thank you so much. Hope you can taste those again this year.  

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Siddiqui-BA

Awwww.......thank you so much @AlejandraMaria. I love you. Those are really wonderful words about me. You are my first Local Guides Summit friend. Hope we can meet again soon. 🙂

Former Google Contributor

@SoniaK I'll be in Florida the first weekend of November for a wedding at the Orchid Garden at Church Street Station. I'll make it over to the Orlando Eye if I have time, for sure!

Connect Moderator

Hi @brittym, November is a great time to visit Florida. They say all the snowbirds come to Florida during winter for it's crispy and charming sunshine. I am also eagerly looking forward to see winter in FL. This will be my first winter in Florida. 🙂

Hope you enjoy The Orlando Eye as much as you enjoy the wedding. Don't forget to share photos with us. 

Level 7

@SoniaK আপু আমাদের গর্ব।
বাংলাদেশ লোকাল গাইডস এর গর্ব।
আমার দেখা খুব ফ্রেন্ডলি একজন মানুষ।