Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Shirley

Thank you everyone for all of your kind words and thoughts! 🙂 There is such a vibrant and friendly community here on Connect! It is amazing.

@Rezgar: I just went on a trip a couple of weeks ago. Will write some more about!

@DoriyaKiz: Great, where abouts are you in SE Asia? Definitely will ask for recommendations when I go!

@AustinCO: Haha, I enjoy eating a lot, so I hope you're right and I don't turn into a ball 😄 

Thanks @NirajBhusal, hope to catch you this time in SF 🙂

@Badruddeen: Thank you! I'll try to share more stories when I get a chance!! And I hope you're right about turning into a ball!

@bhasibahuleyan: Yes! Canada can be very cold at times, so I enjoy tropical islands for holidays! 

@LudwigGermany: Let's try to find something unusual to explore in SF this time!

@KseniaM: Like wise! Hope to return to Switzerland one day to meet up! 

Woooooo @carriedeps glad to hear you love Vancouver! Hope to meet you too!

Yes @Ossytony: I agree, it is frustrating to see incorrect information on Google Maps!! Yes, fingers crossed for the event this year!!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

Shukaran @lebanese1!! Lebanon and Middle East is definitely on my travel list!! Just not sure when I'll get there! Will let you know!!

Hahaha @NunungAfuah - you're funny. See you soon =P

@Vijendra95: Keep contributing and helping others here on Connect, then you can have potential to be a Connect Moderator too (not Google Moderator - these are employees of Google!).

@Vasudeo: I see you have picked up on my travelling posts around Connect! I hope you enjoy! Thank you for your kind words!!! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Thank you for your attention my dear friend @Shirley

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 7

Hi @Shirley thanks for mentioning I did enjoyed reading all your posts, enjoyed photos too :))

Congratulations on your achievements throughout till today!

Cheers 

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 9

@Atsukot feeling you with wanting to see honest, relevant and helpful reviews plus photos. Do you have a secret dish and place craving you'd love to share? We'd love to see those pictures. More so, hearing about the fun time you had. More interestingly, how you got to find out about it. So many questions..... answer when you can 😉

A lot of my favourite restaurants I have chanced on 😄

Connect Moderator

Gracias @Atsukot, por traernos este mes la historia de @Shirley, un mes cargado de mucha información y anciedad con el Connect Live 2018, leer un poco más de un moderador siempre es muy lindo, ya que son inspiración para el resto de los Local Guides y ella destaca por como ayuda permanentemente en Connect. 🙂👍🍀

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 8

Great @Shirley

Thanks for the mention 😄

Level 7

HI @Shirley

Nice to met you 

@Atsukot thanks for shared

Level 9

@Phunky

I've been very fortunate. A lot of the places I visit, I have friends who are locals there who tell me what to eat and what to see! So I often just ask what they suggest and check those places out! Like for going to the wedding in Tunisia, one of my Tunisian friends who wasn't living in Tunisia at the time told me it was a must do when in Tunisia. So when I arrived, I just said to my friends, is there anyway to go to a wedding? They asked around, and one of them had a neighbour who's friend was getting married! So sometimes, it's just about asking people you know! 🙂

See you soon in SF!

Level 8

Nice To Meet You Shirley

Vijendrathakur