Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Sampson

Yes, @AnuradhaP.

I am in your car.  Without you guiding our captain, we might not be able to reach Yosemite at all!

Former Google Contributor

Very nice, @YK1001. Instantly relaxing! Here are some of my favorite photos of the water in and around my hometown of Jupiter, Fla. If you look closely at the second photo, you can see the moon as the sun rises. I believe the second image is the only one I used a "filter" on, otherwise I just let the lighting and scenery do all the work!

Caption: A photo of a bridge, boats, and a sunset in Jupiter, Fla.Caption: A photo of a bridge, boats, and a sunset in Jupiter, Fla.Caption: A photo of a sunrise over the intracoastal in West Palm Beach, Fla.Caption: A photo of a sunrise over the intracoastal in West Palm Beach, Fla.Caption: An evening-time photo of clouds, boats, and the intracoastal in Jupiter, Fla.Caption: An evening-time photo of clouds, boats, and the intracoastal in Jupiter, Fla.

Level 10

@YK1001 😄

Connect Moderator

Yay @YK1001 always looking to you for inspiration mate. Hope you're going to come on the monumental bike ride in SF we'll be stopping at a lighthouse 🙂

Level 4

guide How I also get local

Level 8

WOW, just wow, @brittym!

IIRC, we are yet to have a photo thread for SUN & MOON photos.

I hope some LG will start one soon.

Those sunset photos are so colorful and relaxing.

Level 8

Rif.: Meet a Connect Moderator: Sampson

Thank you @davidhyno!

Level 8

Hi @PaulPavlinovich,

You make me feel great!

I will be out of town during Oct 16-20 HKT only.

I am sure the day will come for me to visit that lighthouse.

Level 8

Hi @sohail6934,

Let me reply like this.

First of all, start with something you care.

For example, a small shop near your home is not listed in Maps yet.  As you visit that shop a lot, as a LG, we have to make it listed.

If Maps keep rejecting our edits, then ask here to find out why.  And make sure the shop is listed in the correct way via a correct method.

Later, you can apply what is learned to more places.

And later, you can also try to share what is a correct way to do Map edits.