Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Paul

@PaulPavlinovich, I never knew you were deep down an introvert! I have always seen you as an outgoing person with all the activities you do here on Connect, in your Melbourne Local  Guides Community, and your dedication to the Scouts as being a true extrovert. 

That's the amazing thing about being on Connect you learn something new every day here.  And I definitely learned something new about you.

Thanks @Atsukot for interviewing Paul and putting this together for all of here on Connect to get to know Paul even better.

Cheers.

Karen

Level 10

Hi @Atsukot,

Thanks for introducing @PaulPavlinovich. It is always nice to read more about someone we appreciate.

I have learnt so many things about you but I am sure there is much more ;-). We will hopefully catch up in SF!

Have you well recharge the engine?

Looking forward to meet you 

Jul

Connect Moderator

Awesome interview @Atsukot It’s nice to get to know a little bit about my fellow Aussie @PaulPavlinovich before we meet in San Francisco. I’m sure he’ll teach everyone about the scary Australian “Drop Bears” 🐨 haha

Level 8

Thank you @Atsukot to bring this chance to meet @PaulPavlinovich here in Connect.

Paul is always energetic, so it must be something related to those re-chargings.  

Please tell me more about introvert, it is my very first time hearing about it.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @PaulPavlinovich

Really glad to see this post about you. Really like your sense of humor, the effort that you put for the community but most of all...your beard!

I wish you many happy days ahead. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

It's so great to get to know more about you, @PaulPavlinovich

I'm especially happy to learn that we're similar when it comes to public activities and maintaining high levels of energy. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @Atsukot

@ thanks for sharing an Honorable Personality among Google Moderater His good job is a guide line for us it is interesting to know more about him @ 

@PaulPavlinovich  is always responding on our Post and available for help and support 👍

Level 9

Hello @PaulPavlinovich

Nice to see you, I like your photos, you are a Master of Photographer. Many thank you @Atsukot for sharing the post with us.

Connect Moderator

Gracias por traernos la historia de Paul @Atsukot

Es una gran persona, no tuve todavía la oportunidad de conocerlo en persona pero su solidaridad y apoyo a todos los Local Guides es muy importante, me gustan sus post de cuándo sale con los scaut, la imagen que tengo de el es la del actor barbudo que trabaja en la película de Harry Potter, siempre ayudandolo a salir con bien de los problemas, me gusto participar de sus Meet-Up mundiales de 36 Walk, pero pronto poder participar de la versión SF, gracias @PaulPavlinovich 🙂

Saludos Farid

Level 8

Hello @PaulPavlinovich happy to read your story. Thanks @Atsukot share with us.