Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Ivan Yudhi

Great post @Atsukot. Always wonderful to learn more about fellow Local Guides like @iyudhi and what drives them, what their passions are, and what they get out of being a Local Guide.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

That's some amazing photos you got there @Malarik!

Yes I love Bali! I've been there a few times and in the past, and can't wait to go back again (although there are many other places in Indonesia I also want to go). Please let me know whenever you're in the bay area, and maybe we can trade stories about Bali 🙂

Level 7

Hi @iyudhi  & @Atsukot, Thanks for the guiding us, and introducing Connect Moderator...Hope to see more in future.

Rgds/Swalay

Connect Moderator

The awesome Ivan @iyudhi 😀

Level 7

You too... Awesome @PaulPavlinovich😁 

Level 8

@Atsukot thanks for sharing the story about @iyudhi it's really inspiring

I remember in some conversations he always reminds me in local community "keep it simple,cozy and natural" i think that's key to keep community spirit up, really appreciate

He's not only meet and share with fellow Local Guides in various places in Indonesia (Jakarta, Surabaya, Semarang, Batu), but he's a real food lover's and taste all local food wherever he goes -- LoL, 

see you on next homecoming a.k.a "Pulang Kampung" to Indonesia Ivan 😄😄

Connect Moderator

We're all awesome @PaulPavlinovich (as Local Guides.. how could we not?)

Connect Moderator

@RahmatHarmanP I'm glad I was able to meet you and the rest of the Local Guides in Jakarta. Looking forward to our next meet up! (possibly for Asian Games.. haha)

Level 6

Fotoğraf0011.jpg

Güzel doğalarımız

Level 10

Hi @Atsukot thanks for sharing more about @iyudhi. He is a humble person and like to help many other Local Guides 😉