Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Ilankovan Thushyantha

Thanks, @Atsukot for introducing @IlankovanT for this month.

The very first meet-up I participated was hosted by him at Colombo, and after that, we met in several meet-ups, @IlankovanT is the meet-up master in Sri Lanka 🙂 He has contributed a lot to the Sri Lanka Local Guide Community and also the International community. We are proud of you @IlankovanT

Level 7

@IlankovanT

Thanks for your answer.

When you have all the experiments under water in ok state, it is a good idea to show the photos of the marine world. In my country, to the north is Taganga. Probably one of the best snorkeling sites you can meet. So go ahead with "360 tour six feet under water"

Level 10

@AtsukotThank you for the publish, it is always nice to know our moderators in person, we appreciate your dedication to this community. good job

Level 7

Hi @Atsukot and hello everyone!

This is a great learning and inspirational post I feel, as a rookie I was always looking for same kind of information. As I have got to know many unique things while exploring and continuing day by day on connect.

Thanks for sharing!

And yes @IlankovanT, I am glad to know about your journey throughout as a LG. The work you have done and your dedication inspired me in many ways! Your passion to help society and Passion of photography since your childhood and Off course, accessories your carrying all the way like a Army Man! I am rather we are happy to have you here, Best Wishes for your next journey!

HI five to all of you guys! Thanks for your work and kind support to all LG’s!

Kudos unlimited 😊

@ErmesT

@Ivan

Ivan

Karen

Ludwig

Farid

Couldn’t stop myself from sharing here about my passion! please have a look on this and this

Love from India and Namaste!

Cheers

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 9

Thanks @Atsukot for sharing

it is really good to know more about such a motivated Local guide and 

a wonderful person @IlankovanT 

keep it up Bro like this ..you are a role model for many of us

keep Guiding!

Level 8

Level 8

@Atsukot thank you very much for writing about this amazing person.

I am very happy to see you @IlankovanT.

I feel very lucky to meet you in Kolkata last year for South Asian Local Guides Meet Up. That was a great meeting indeed.IMG_20170325_102556.jpg

Best wishes for your next journey.

Connect Moderator

@Atsukot, I’ve been waiting for @IlankovanT to share his Local Guides story and his many inspirating passions here on Connect.  

He is is truly a Local Guides Legend and a role model and mentor to many of us, including me, here in the Local Guides Community. 

Thanks Ilankovan for being who you are and being my friend.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Hello @Atsukot Ilankovan Thushyantha is a Best Local guide and connect moderator from Sri Lanka...

Connect Moderator

Un gran saludo para usted mi estimado @IlankovanT, una de las personas más ecológicas y amantes de la naturalezas, su país me parece más próximo con sus contribuciones, el cual ya agende en mi larga lista de sitios por visitar 😀

Gracias @Atsukot por traernos este post que significa una mirada más cercana a los Connect Moderadores 

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.