Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Ermest

A big THANKS, and a Happy New Year, to all the group of the Italians Local Guides.

We spent a lot of time together in 2017, starting from the National Meetup in Milan and ending to the Wine Meetup in Treviso.

Thanks for being you, @manulele81 (ok, we are in chat almost everyday, but I like to mention you in here), The #Kudocouple @DanielaBP and @LucioV (I love you both, and I miss you), @davide7O (the best cats lover in the world), @AngelaViale (I miss you Angela, but I am following all yor photos of Christmas trees around Italy. Why don't you share a photo in here?) @AntonellaGr (hehe, we see each other everydays, this is not a secret). I want to add to this list a wonderful Local Guide, that the Italian community adopted months ago: @AlejandraMaria. Thanks Alejandra for your help, for your simpaty, thanks for being you

Thanks to all the others that I cannot tag (but you can do it for me, if you like)

Ermes

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT I'm actually still in Jakarta, Indonesia right now, so I'll be experiencing new year in about an hour from now 🙂

Although I probably should be sleeping, considering I'm flying out tomorrow morning at 6am. It's really noisy outside with the sound of fireworks and people partying though, so there's a good chance I will just not sleep until morning.

Happy new year @ErmesT (and everyone else). 2018 will be a GREAT year! 😄

Level 8

We just past midnight into 2018 in the UTC+8 timezone.

I wish everyone a better new year!

Thank you very much to you, @ErmesT!

Connect Moderator

A huge thank to old and new friends, that makes my day a beautiful day, almost everyday.

This is a long list, and I cannot mention all of you. I want to start with one of our recent friend. It is impressive how much time he is spending in here. Thanks @Jagadeesh_Reddy, happy new year

How not to mention my big brother, @OSAMA. I will never forget that long night. All the best to you

Or @BishowvijayaP. Thanks for your continuous support and for all the beautiful post about your country.

The same I can say for @Kamalhasnainee, and for @ShafiulB. Thanks guy, for what you do for your community. I am very proud to wear the Comilla LG T-Shirt

Thanks @Justine2807. The words that you use to support our fellow LG are always warming my heart. Happy new year

Thanks @Osaka78forTRUMP and @DavidTito. Your meetups are epic. I wish you all the best for next year

Thanks @NareshDarji, that is always supportive. Happy new year

Last tag: @BudionoS, the man of the Food Crawl meetup (worldwide). How can I not mention you. All the best

Hope the 400.000 that are not mentioned in here will forgive me.

For all of you, My best wishes in a story: Happy 2018, After the Sunset a new Sunrise will come

Ermes

Level 9

You are most welcome @ErmesT and warmed wishes for all "Happy New Year" "Happy New Year" "Happy New Year".

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

And now, a great Happy new Year to some of the friend that I meet at LGSummit2017

Thanks @SanyaOdare, (Kudos 1, hahaha), @SoniaK (enjoy your first snow, Sonia), @MahabubMunna (best smile of the summit)

Thanks @InnocensiaO (you are doing wonderful things), @U-royFelixA (good life to you, man)

Thanks @DDuangnet (hope to find you in some flight), @NunungAfuah (and your great recap for 2017 in Indonesia)

Thanks @SergeySud and @RobAo, for the great fun we had

Thanks to @HelloSamsonR (for many may reasons)

and to all the others, of course

Ermes

Level 8

@ErmesT

🌟。❤。😉🍀

🎉🌟

。\|/。💫

Happy New Year

🌟。/|\。🍻

🍀🍸🎉

🌟💫🎶 💥

From Bandung Local Guides

Connect Moderator

Level 9

Big bro Hercules

@ErmesT whenever I see a flower I start counting the petals

If it's Five Petals 🌹 Flower I take a photo 😀☺️😀☺️😀☺️😀

This is for you :-)))))Screenshot_20171231-190543.jpg

Connect Moderator

Thanks @OSAMA

I wish you a good life, and a wonderful 2018. Happy new year to you and to your wonderful family

Thanks for sharing the last "5 pethals flower" of 2017. A preview of the nest year:

DSC03502.jpg

Ermes